0.3

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

The day passed pretty fast. It's almost midnight I always have difficulty sleeping and so I went downstairs to drink some water. I notice my dad is still not there so I grab my water and went upstairs. After some minutes I finally fell asleep. 

The next day I went to my locker and my body left my soul when I hear something next to me.

"Hi I'm sorry you couldn't come yesterday to tryouts it was super" Lydia screamed excited next to me."

"Yeah sorry I couldn't make it I had to" I quickly try to look for an excuse. "Walk my dog" I mentally slapped myself. "Shit" I whisper to myself.

"Oh, I didn't know you had a dog" Lydia raises an eyebrow and looks at me intensely.

"Yeah, I don't worry it was something personal I had to do" I smile convinced.

I close my locker and walk to class next to Lydia who talks about some things. I look at the other end of the hallway and say the same boy who I had already find out his name was Stiles and make eye contact. Again. Out of nowhere, I smile and he smiles back.

I quickly glanced away and walk to class. And I sat in the middle of the class. I notice Stiles enter the class.

"Hi," He says nicely.

"HI"

"Can I sit here" He points to the chair beside me.

"Yes go ahead" I smile and looked at him as he walks over to the chair and sits. He plays with his hands. Oh my god, I'm looking too much. I quickly look away.

"So what is your last name." He asks with a facial expression I can't describe.

"Um hale" He wined his eyes and looks away. I frowned and look at the teachers that enter just in time as the bell rings. Stiles moves fast to another seat and I just watch well there goes my chance of making another friend I guess Lydia and the others. Damn, I'm so dramatic. I put my attention to the teacher as he talks.

The day ends pretty fast and my dad was already outside waiting for me.

A/N: So this chapter its pretty shitty i have been thinking of erasing the story I'm not that good of a writer also i take like 2 days to make an essay okay bye. HAVE A NICEEE DAYYY DRINK WATER TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. YOU ARE PERFECT. Also vote, comment and follow.