0.2

                                                              *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*

The sun trespassed the old dirty curtains from my room. And make my room hot. I slowly woke up like always nothing in my mind for 5 minutes. Looking at the same spot. I decided it was time to get up. I grab my towel and make my way to the shower. 

I tried turning it on it didn't work, perfect.

"Dad the shower doesn't work!" I scream trying to get my dad to listen. No answer.

"Dad!" Still no answer. I put my cloth back again and go downstairs. When I get down all I see is fire everywhere.

Suddenly I can't breathe and start seeing dots all over the place. Then, my uncle, Peter came out of nowhere trying to get me from the other side of the fire while I'm on the floor almost unconscious. He picks me up and starts running to the exit and then all goes black.

"Adelaide wake up hey!" I woke to my dad shaking and me with difficulties of breathing and sweating to see my dad waking me up I feel weak.

"What happen?" still slightly shaking and scared.

"You were having a dream and you were screaming," My dad tells me with a concerning face. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Um no, I am just gonna um change to get to school."

"Okay, I will be waiting downstairs waiting for you" He stood up and kisses my head. I smile at him and nodding.

I got up and make my way to the shower. After the shower, I put some cloth on and walk downstairs.

"You ready?"

"Yes, dad I am just gonna grab a coat," I tell my dad I always love using coats even if it's hot I feel better. So I grab my coat and make my way out to get in the car of my dad.

We made our way to the school and the car ride was silent just for the songs of One Direction did I mention I love them and obligate my dad to listen to them even if he doesn't like it he has to listen to them.

"Bye dad"

"Bye princess"

"Dad not a princess anymore" I make an annoying look and get off the car and in a joking way a slam the door a little too hard and before he said anything I walk fast and saw his car leaving.

I got distracted by a boy with really short hair and brown eyes and really handsome he looks at my way and I froze. After about 1 minute of looking into each other ayes his friend which was in front of him call him and then I came back to reality and start walking into the office for my schedule and locker number.