0.4

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

"Adelaide" My dad walks to me and looks at me "Where are you going?"

"I was going to go for a walk,"

"Let's go together I need something from the store anyways," My dad tells me while he grabs his leather jacket. And I grab my coat and make my way out.

We were walking in complete silence and I was looking at the floor for me not to fall over. I suddenly hear footsteps and people talking. And I quickly widen my eyes

"If he did it I hope he didn't take my inhaler, this cost like eighty bucks..." I stop talking as he sees us.

I saw Stiles he was walking with and I froze and I keep looking at him and then he does the same. My dad frowns a look between the both of us.

"What are you doing here? Its private proprietary get out!" My dad tells them with a mad face. The both of them look like their mom just punishes them.

"Um sorry, we didn't know we were just looking for something" Scot who I recognize talks then suddenly my dad throws an inhaler at him. And they walk away fast.

"Stop laughing ad," My dad says while continue laughing.

"What you were the one acting all serious."

"I'm gonna ground you"

"We both know that is not true"

"Just walk"

We continue walking down the wood on our way home. When we finally made it I told my dad goodnight and when up to my room. And sleep.

                                                                    .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

The next day I woke up feeling like trash well that's nothing new. I made my way out of bed and walk towards the bathroom. I took my cloth and take a shower. I decided finally what to were which was a simple shirt and jeans with some shoes.  I went down ate breakfast and say goodbye to my dad.

When I entered school the first thing I see is Lydia walking to me.

"Hi so I was thinking do you want to come to my party this Friday it's gonna be chill," She asks excited waiting for my response.

"Yeah, I mean why not" I smile I really thought it was a good idea to say yes because I really had nothing to do that day. I think is going to be awesome to I haven't gone out that much or so I thought...

A/N: I didn't like or dislike this chapter ok HAVE A NICE DAY TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND DRINK WATER. Love you until next time amiguitos/as.