Note

This is NOT my friends exact information. I'm going to alter our ages and dates of birth so we can all be in the same year -Teddy's year (and my ocs like Malina, Esmae and Lana, etc) will be in there.

We'll all be the child of the character we roleplay (and their rp significant other, unless single), and our surname will be their surname of course. Their children from our rp will also be in this (but in a different friendship group)

These are NOT my friends pottermore houses (from my knowledge) but it's the house I think they'd be sorted into.

(The ones who aren't roleplayers and are just siblings of those who roleplay will just be put as their siblings sibling. THE AGE DIFFERENCE WILL NOT BE EXACT. As I said, not everything in this is accurate)

(This is only the siblings that I know of)

(those who aren't siblings and aren't roleplayers will be muggleborns)

(IF YOU'RE IN THIS FANFICTION, AND I GOT YOUR PRONOUNS OR GENDER WRONG, PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON INSTA)

For the purposes of this, we all live in UK. 

THIS IS NOT OUR REAL INFORMATION!!!!

So here's the information of my friends FOR THIS FANFICTION ONLY! Not real!

-The Roleplayers-

(all 5th year)

Olivia Delacour -Child of Fleur Delacour. Father unknown. Ravenclaw

Nev Weasley - Child of Emberlynn Black and Bill Weasley. Slytherin.

Ellie McGonagall - Daughter of Minerva McGonagall. Father unknown. Gryffindor.

Jodie Weasley - Daughter of Molly Weasley and Arthur Weasley. Ravenclaw.

Emma Weasley - Daughter of Molly Weasley and Arthur Weasley. Hufflepuff.

Brandy Weasley - Daughter of Fred Weasley and Angelina Johnson. Hufflepuff.

Rachel Riddle - Daughter of Lord Voldemort and Bellatrix Black. Slytherin.

Lauren Malfoy - Daughter of Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy. Slytherin.

Anna Potter - Daughter of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. Ravenclaw. 

Jai Weasley - Child of Ron Weasley and Kristen Lestrange. Ravenclaw. 

Kai Lestrange - Child of Bellatrix and Rodolphus. Slytherin.

Caity Tonks - Daughter of Andromeda and Ted. Hufflepuff.

-The Siblings-

(BTW Olivia has a bunch of siblings so like prepare for that)

Irene Delacour - Sister of Olivia. Child of Fleur Delacour. Hufflepuff. (3rd year)

Alex Delacour - Sister of Olivia. Child of Fleur Delacour. Gryffindor. (1st year)

Bailey Delacour - Sister of Olivia. Child of Fleur Delacour. Gryffindor (7th year)

Vienna Delacour - Sister of Olivia. Child of Fleur Delacour. Ravenclaw. (2nd year)

Ruby McGonagall - Sister of Ellie. Ravenclaw. (3rd year)

-The non-roleplayers and non-siblings- 

Taya Black - Member of Black family. Parents unknown. Ravenclaw. (7th year)

Hannah - surname unknown. Muggleborn. Parents unknown. Slytherin. (7th year)

Katy James - Muggleborn. Hufflepuff. Parents unknown. (5th year)

Max - surname unknown. Gryffindor. Parents unknown. Muggleborn. (5th year)

Teddy (there's two Teddy's now screw y'all) - Halfblood. Parents unknown. Gryffindor. (7th year)