"Hi Cassy." Charlotte greeted her.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. Including Murphy's you know what." Cassy apologised and Charlotte immediately looked at the ground.

"It's okay." She finally said and Cassy gave her a smile. "If you want a break as well you can. You don't have to act tough all the time." Cassy responded and ruffled the girl's hair that was tightly secured in two French braids. "See you around." She waved at the girl and continued helping the rest of the criminals with the wall.

*
*
"Cassy follow me." Bellamy said in a distressed tone. Without another word being said she followed him in a tent. Inside the tent Clarke, Octavia and Jasper were already in. On the table there was a weapon and two chopped off fingers.

"Is everything okay?" The girl asked.

"This knife was made of metal from the Dropship." Clarke said when she grabbed the weapon, she looked extremely puzzled.

"What do you mean?" Cassiopeia asked not really understanding what was going on.

"Who else knows about this?" Bellamy spoke up and looked at his sister and Jasper.

"No one. We brought it straight here." Octavia answered. Cassy got closer to the table and realised that the two fingers lying there were Wells's. When they found his body Cassy vividly remembered that two of his fingers were missing.

Cassiopeia gaged and looked away. "It means the Grounders didn't kill Wells. It was one of us." Cassy said when she felt better.

"So there's a murderer in the camp?" Jasper asked with fear.

"There's more than one murderer in this camp. This isn't news. Need to keep it quiet." Bellamy said. Cassy felt a pang in her chest, did they consider her as a murderer?

Clarke started walking with the little knife in her hand. "Get out of my way Bellamy." She said when Bellamy got in front of her to stop her from getting out of the tent.

"Be smart about this. Look at what we've achieved. The wall, the patrols. Thinking the Grounders killed Wells is good for us." Bellamy explained and Cassy completely agreed with him.

"Good for you, you mean. What, keep people afraid and they'll work for you? Is that it?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's it. But it's good for all of us. Fear of the Grounders is building that wall. Besides, what are you going to do, just ask the killer to step forward?" Bellamy asked. Clarke wasn't thinking straight if she was going to do that Cassy thought.

"Clarke, listen. If you announce that Wells was murdered from someone in camp it will cause panic and everything will go to hell." Cassiopeia tried to change Clarke's mind.

"I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." She spitted out. Cassy knew what she meant, about her father voting against her father's plan. "You should also choose your best friends more carefully." She continued saying.

"What does that mean?" Cassy asked the blonde. Clarke shoved the weapon in Cassiopeia's hands.

"J. M. John Murphy. The people have a right to know." She said. Cassy looked at the weapon for confirmation, when she saw John's initials carved out she staggered a bit and bumped into Murphy.

"He wouldn't do that. He wouldn't go that far." Cassy said. She was in denial and saying those words assured her a tiny bit.

Clarke then grabbed the weapon from Cassiopeia's hands, walked past Bellamy and exited the tent. Cassy quickly followed her to see how it was going to go down.