Chapter 11

Ron- I stand up in anger after hearing the new throught he paper instead of from someone important because this is my dads life at risk. I storm over to the slimy snake's table "how dare you do this to my father after everything he has done to you?"

Harry- I sneer standing "he has done nothing but brought me suffering, he got what he deserved"

Ron- "you have to change this you know it's for the greater good, for him to be free"

Harry- "what am I supposed to do, am I supposed to apologise saying, oh sorry but you got the wrong person and that I was lying about it because they is totally no proof in my memory or any others who were his victims"

Ron- "you are nothing but a liar but yes you have to tell the truth"

Harry- I smirk "okay I will show you the truth" I stand up on the table so everyone can hear me "I Hadrian James Potter, was stolen from by Albus Dumbledore as well as Sexually assaulted many times by him and once my own uncle when he was drunk. I was also Abuse by my own family who are Vernon Dursley, Petunis Dursley and Dudley Dursley with the help of his own friends who liked to play a game of Harry hunting. There were times that I nearly died if it was for my own magic which helped me luckily say aliv or don't get my started on the potions he was putting my my food with your help Ronald Dumbledore, who forced potions down his own sister throat for Dumbledore, to make her join your side while also forcing her to give me love potions when she wasn't even in control of her self or in love with me. I so mote it be not just on my magic but on my life!" There was a blast around the room but I stand there looking down at my self as I pat my self "well it seems that I am alive Dumbledore" I put my finger to my mouth "so that means since I am alive and have my magic still that I wasn't lying at all, now I dare you to say that I am a big fat liar and that this is fault when truly it was you and your fathers with the help of you sibling"

Ron- "it is all your fault and I am going to prove it!"

Harry- I smirk down at him "go ahead you will find nothing at the end of the day because you might have you sister who is also your lovers help but at the end of the day she isn't as smart as she think she is" I say stepping down from where I sit back down to eat my breakfast acting as if nothing just happen as I hear his stomp away from the table and I guess by the sounds of it, out of the great hall probably going to go and have another temper tantrum

----

C.W.