"Shhhh!" Fornell repeats after him with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah... Shhhh. This room might be bugged don't you understand that SUNDANCE!" Gibbs yelled at him.

"Whatever happens you are NOT going to say anything. You heard me! You are NOT going to say a word. Don't give yourself up Tobias! AND HELL DON'T MENTION YOUR DAUGHTER AGAIN! ARE WE CLEAR?" Gibbs said in Low but a firm voice.

"But Gibbs they could kill..."

"ARE WE CLEAR?" Gibbs asked again.

"Crystal," Fornell said.

"Good. Now focus on how in the hell we are going to get out of here!" Gibbs said as he started working on his restraints.

After a long moment of silence, Gibbs asked Fornell.

"One more thing promise me Tobias if we get a chance to get out of here just take Jack with you and go to the NCIS. Don't wait for me I will be right behind you. But just don't stop and don't wait for me. Promise me!" Gibbs asked him.

"NO! I am NOT going to promise that. It's my fault, it's my mess so you don't have to make sacrifices for me.

And if you said this kind of shit again I will kill you by myself. And don't take it lightly Gibbs, you and I both know that I would do that. Do I have to repeat myself, Jethro?" Fornell gets angry after what Gibbs asked.

He knows that Gibbs would do anything to save his friends and family. And he saved his ass many times and now he just can't let him make another sacrifice for his mistakes.

"No. You don't have to." Gibbs said without breaking eye contact with him.

"Good," Fornell said.

They both were trying to free themselves and discussed how to get out of this mess. Then suddenly Gibbs heard footsteps.

"Hey, Fornell! It seems like our friends decide to show up! Remember don't say a word. Let me handle them. DON'T SAY NO THIS TIME! JUST DO AS I SAID." Gibbs tell him.

"Fine, but just for now. If things get ugly..."

"We keep them stalling," Gibbs said

"Hey! Just don't ask them about Sloane, otherwise, they will figure it out about you and Jack." Fornell suggests him.

And the door slammed opened of the room. And three men entered the room. There's a big devil smile on their faces. Gibbs and Fornell exchanged their look and look back at those three men.

"So... finally you decide to wake up hun... Agent Gibbs!" One of the men said who looks like in charge.

"Yeah, getting tired of sleeping. How are you doing? Did you sleep well?" Gibbs replied with calmness.

"No. Have some work to do." That guy said and he yelled at one of the men in Russian.

And that guy ran out of the room and came with a chair. He put that chair right in front of Gibbs. And that guy sits down on that chair.

"You are the guy who's working at the Beltway, right? Didn't recognize you before. And of course, taking the orders of burgers and selling the drugs without getting caught is a tough job after all!" Gibbs said sarcastically.

 And of course, taking the orders of burgers and selling the drugs without getting caught is a tough job after all!" Gibbs said sarcastically