Race: werewolf/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: Loki familia member.

Familia: Loki.

Level: 110.

HP: 6,920/6,920 (regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 4,420/4,420 (regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 12,100/12,100 (regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 233

Endurance: 233

Agility: 233

Intelligence: 233

Wisdom: 233

Luck: 80

Money: $30,000

As I got done with that I saw 3 big monsters spawn in they was some big ass lizards I jumped up and ran at them they noticed me but it was to late I then jumped above them and used.

Bell: RAZOR WIND!

As I used that I landed on the ground and I then turned back to them to see them all turn to dust as I saw there crystals fall to the ground they instantly went in to my inventory along with some teeth 🦷 I looked and saw this.

Inventory:

Giant lizards tooth 13.

Details: you can use these in potions 🧪 to make different one's.

Bell: (that will come in handy.)

I then heard a footsteps behind me I turned to see a guy in a cloak covering him up I got a bad feeling about this as I then see this.

Quest: defeat the Assassin!

Details: defeat the assassin that has come to kill you.

Rewards: 3,000/$1,500/1 skill book.

Yes/no?

My eyes widened slightly as I then accepted this as I saw him run at me he was fast but I could see through his movements as he got close to me I used observe on him as I dodged his dagger it looked like the one that was used on me before.

Observe:

Name: Allen.

Age: 30.

Gender: male.

Race: human.

Title: assassin.

Fame: assassin.

Familia: soma.

Level: 210.

HP: 4,000/4,000

Stamina: 3,000/3,000

MP: 5,000/5,000

Strength: 210

Endurance: 210

Agility: 210

Intelligence: 210

Wisdom: 210

Luck: 40.

I dodged his attacks again and again as I then jumped to the side me rushed at him kicking him in the side of the stomach sending him back with a grunt as I then jumped at him and used as I got close to him.

Bell: DRACONIC POWER!

His eyes widened that was the only part I could make out as I uppercut him sending him in to a wall as he slowly got up and rushed at me I then as he got close enough to me I kicked off in the air and then spin kicked him in the head full force as I saw him spit up blood 🩸 and fall to the ground knocked the fuck out I looked at him.

Bell: why would the soma familia want me dead?

I then saw this.

Quest: defeat the assassin!

Rewards: 3,000/$1,500/1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I then did this since I didn't have rope I took off my shoe laces and started to tie him up with them as I then started my way back.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his adventurer party.

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: what should his title be?