16

March 2nd 9:15 am.

Though Taehyung was busy in picking his ringing phone, his husband was enjoying his time licking and sucking his nipple.

Taehyung sighed when he saw the caller id. It was his father. He used his index finger to signal his husband to keep shush. Taehyung picked the call and he choked his moan when he felt his husband palming his erection.

Though he tried to give a warning look, Jin was not bothered by it. Jin scooted back, and sat on fours by pulling his husband's cock out of his boxers. He made sure to remove the sweatpants till his ankle and Taehyung found even more thrilled.

"H-Hello?" Taehyung tried so hard not to moan and make himself get embarrassed from his father. His hands found Jin's locks who was eagerly pumping his hard cock and massaging the skin.

"Are you guys still sleeping?" Taehyung almost rolled his eyes by the stupid question. He wished he could yell at his father for disturbing their love making session just to ask this question.

"W-We aahh~ already woke up, father." Taehyung looked down to see his husband smirking at him before licking the red tip that was leaking precum. Taehyung wished to moan loudly by how hard his husband pleased him.

Jin loved the taste of Taehyung's precum, and in one shift he took the whole cock in his mouth making Taehyung to choke. Taehyung never knew his husband had gag reflex and he freaking loved it. Taehyung's mouth were open without leaving any moans but he could feel stars by how well Jin sucked him.

"Well, you don't want your parents to sleep in the hotel for another night, do you?" Taehyung wished he could reply but not when his husband was sucking him and playing with his balls.

"Ahh~ N-No, father. J-Jin and I ahh~ will arrange our room soon." Taehyung so badly wanted to hang the call up but he knew he can't do that to his father.

Jin moaned around the cock when he felt his husband reaching down his throat. He brought his own fingers to his own ass and started to finger himself with the speed of him sucking his husband's cock.

Taehyung muffled his moan by the back of his hand and started to slowly thrust into Jin who was making him feel pleasured.

"Alright, we will see you in Jin's house. Have a good fuck." Kim Woo bin teased his son before hanging his phone. Taehyung wished he could punch his father for playing with him. His father was not a fool. He knew the moment Taehyung started to speak they were doing something. But he decided to play along to see how far his son could go.

"You are so fucking good~" Taehyung moaned and thrust his hips inside his husband's mouth who was still sucking him. Jin could feel his another orgasm nearing, and he started to moan everytime his husband thrust inside his mouth and his fingers bashed his prostate.

After five more harsh thrusts of face fucking, Taehyung released his hot seeds inside Jin's mouth making the other to reach his own orgasm. Jin swallowed his husband's cum and moaned by the taste. Taehyung pushed his sweaty hair back and pulled Jin's leg making the other to lie on the bed.

Jin eagerly spread his legs wider for his husband and moaned when he felt the large tip poking right at his hole. Taehyung leaned down and pressed his nose with Jin's nose by gaining a sweet giggle.

"You ready, love." Taehyung asked his husband's consent who in turn nodded with a light shy.

A/N: The story is reaching it's end angels😉💜