5

March 1st 11:30 am.

Jin hugged his parents arms and walked down the stairs with a small smile on his face. He busied his mind with several thoughts except thinking about what was going to happen down. He stiffened when he saw the guests standing up for the groom, and he kept his head down afraid to meet his fiance's eyes.

Though Kim Seokjin got engaged two months back, he didn't had much contact with his fiance. He spoke with his in-laws but he rarely had a conversation with his future husband. Whenever he heard his fiance visiting his home, Jin used to lock himself inside his bedroom.

He never came out to speak with his future husband. He didn't know why, but he felt himself being small in front of him. His parents halted in steps indicating Jin that they were about to give his hands to the Groom.

And he knew that his fiance was going to either spit on his face or slap him for hiding his past relationship from him.

With little nudge from his mother, Jin looked up to see his future husband giving him a boxy smile making his heart flutter into butterflies. Jin saw his handsome fiance bowing at his parents and reaching his hands for him to hold it.

Jin licked his lips in confusion as to why his fiance was smiling. Shouldn't he be yelling at him and stop this wedding ceremony?

"May I have your hands, Seokjin?" Jin almost felt shivers running down on his spine by the dark voice. He swore it did something to his heart and body. He looked at his parents who politely removed their arms from him and kissed him on cheeks.

Jin's eyes widened when he saw his father taking his hands and placing it on his future husband's long hands. Jin's palm was starting to sweat by the simple touch. He looked at his fiance who intertwined his fingers along with his crooked fingers and made him to walk on the aisle.

Jin's eyes were wandering everywhere along the crowd to spot his ex-boyfriend. He didn't know what Yoongi was planning to do to him. He nervously looked around in fear that his ex-boyfriend was hiding somewhere. He knew that Yoongi would do anything to stop this marriage. But he felt relief when he didn't notice him at all.

Jin's ears went numb what the Priest was saying, his eyes were focused solely on the hands that were holding him firmly.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Kim Seokjin as your husband?"

Jin's eyes widened by the sudden question. He looked at his groom standing in front of him with eager smile playing on his lips. Jin knew that his future husband was going to reject him. He closed his eyes tightly already waiting for the known reply.

But the firm grip on his hands said something else to him.

"I do." Jin opened his eyes and looked at Kim Taehyung who gave him boxy smile while soothing his fingers on Jin.

"Do you Kim Seokjin take Kim Taehyung as your husband?"

Kim Seokjin was in shock. He didn't know whether Taehyung knew about his past or not. Or maybe Taehyung was planning to torture him after wedding. Or maybe Yoongi was planning to ruin his life after getting married.

Jin's eyes locked with his parents who were already having tears in their eyes. He looked at Kim Taehyung to whom he exchanged engagement ring. He must admit that Taehyung was more than handsome. He regretted for not noticing the beautiful features. The small mole on his nose made him look even more cute.

Jin couldn't understand what was going on. Was this all planned or fate? But he knew that the question that priest asked must be answered.

"I-I do." Kim Seokjin said making Taehyung smile even wider. Jin didn't know whether he took the right decision now. But he was not going to back out of it since he had already planned to tell about his relationship to Taehyung.

He knew that he was not in love with Yoongi anymore. If anything Kim Seokjin was ready to strangle him until his death. He was ready to commit his whole self to the person who was holding his hands right now.

"Now you may exchange the rings and kiss the groom." Jin shakily inserted the ring on Taehyung's long fingers and the other did the same. Jin's eyes widened in shock when Taehyung cupped his cheeks. There were several cheers from the crowd telling them to kiss.

And soon Jin felt his husband's lips on his plump lips. He felt like it was for few seconds and when he opened his eyes, he saw his husband smiling at him happily.

"That's it, now I am going to die." Jin thought to himself and looked at the crowd jumping and cheering happily. An unknown smile was creeping on Jin's lips knowing that he got married. He thought his life was over after the break up and continuous threats. But now he was not single anymore.

He got married and he was the husband of Kim Taehyung.