12

March 1st 9:45 pm.

With courage Jin looked at Taehyung's eyes which were shining in the dark. He lightly bit his lips before wetting it with his tongue.

"I-I don't think I can sleep without telling you about those photos."

"Seokjin, I tol-"

"No, please." Jin stopped his husband before saying anything. He really needed to do this. His husband deserved to know about his life.

Taehyung sighed and slowly nodded to his husband to continue to speak. Jin reached his hands over his husband's night shirt and started to play with the buttons. His eyes were focused on the button while speaking.

"I-I was twenty when I met Yoongi. He was a part time photographer who attended my graduation to take photos. I-I didn't notice him until he came up to me and started flirting. I was new to those things and I-I loved it. We started to meet often that day, and got into a secret relationship. I didn't want my parents to know about it. A-After two years with him, I started to notice change when my friends told me.

I realized I was being controlled by him in every aspect. H-He hacked my phone, and followed me everywhere. He didn't let me sleep and tortured me to speak telling that I would speak to someone in night. H-He started to abuse me verbally and kept calling me even when I was out with my friends. I-I got a job in a company, but he started to doubt me with my co-workers and made me to quit my job since he said that I was whoring around.

At some point, I lost my patience. N-No matter how much I stayed loyal to him, he didn't trust me. I was fed up and frustrated with constant abuse and torture, so I broke up. But I didn't expect him to come back at me by threatening with photos that we took. I-I was afraid since I-I never expected it.

He started to demand money and sometimes sex. But I felt like this would continue if I kept it as a secret to my parents. So I told them, and they were there for me. I was finally relieved from that. But soon he found out about my engagement and started to threaten me by exposing photos to you and your family. I ignored his messages, and changed many phone numbers. Still he had his own way to find me and threaten me.

T-Today he came to my dressing room before wedding and showed me the envelope telling me that he was going to give it to you. I-I didn't know what caught me, I punched him with frustration but soon I begged him not to give you. But I-I didn't know he met you. I was making my mind to tell you about my relationship if we ever got married.

I-I never wanted to fool you or cheat on you. I can assure you that I-I am not in love with him and not afraid of him anymore. Though you told me not to say I think you deserve to know it." Jin released a heavy sigh and finally looked at his husband's closed eyes only to frown a little.

"D-Did you fell asleep?" Jin whined when he saw Taehyung's closed eyes.

With a playful smile Taehyung opened his eyes and heard his husband gasping. A soft chuckle left Taehyung's lips by seeing his husband's face.

"I didn't. I was listening to you the whole time." Taehyung smirked making Jin pout. Jin angrily pulled his fingers from his husband's shirt only to widen his eyes even more when he heard a "Plop" sound.

"Awww this was my favorite night wear. If you wanted the button so much I would have given to you." Taehyung whined like a baby making Jin to giggle lightly. But he felt bad for pulling out his husband's nightwear button.

"I-I am sorry, I didn't do it intentionally." Jin patted his hands over the broken shirt and looked at his husband in hope that the other wouldn't be mad. But a chuckle from his husband relaxed Jin's mind that his Taehyung was not angry at him.

"It's just a dress, Seokjin. Thank you for telling me even though you didn't have to." As much Taehyung wanted to ruffle Jin's hair, he maintained his distance. Though they both were husbands, Taehyung didn't get any consent from his husband about touching him. And he respected it.

"Now that I told you, I am feeling free. T-Thank you for making me do it." Jin whispered hooked his index finger in the hole of his husband's nightshirt and bit his lips shyly. Kim Taehyung adored his husband by his sweet actions.

"I am happy to know that now my husband is feeling good. I always wanted to make you and feel you comfortable around me."

"And I am." Jin whispered and pulled Taehyung's shirt through the hole making his husband brush their noses cutely. Jin gulped and slowly reached his hands inside the blanket to get his husband's. When he felt his husband's fist, Jin shyly took it and placed it over his own waist.

Taehyung knew what his husband was trying to do. He slowly caressed Jin's curves and looked at his husband's reaction. Jin closed his eyes in pleasure by the feeling of his husband's hands roaming over his sides.

"If you are uncomfortable, we don't have to do this, Seokjin." Taehyung whispered while leaning forward to brush his lips over those plump lips that has been distracting him ever since he landed his eyes on Seokjin.

Taehyung and Jin leaned forward while their legs getting tangled with each other. A breathy moan left Jin's lips when he felt his husband's boner on his thighs. His grip on Taehyung's shirt tightened and he arched his back shyly while feeling his husband's lips fanning over his face.

Jin opened his eyes and reached his left hand to Taehyung's nape while his right hand was playing with the button hole. Taehyung closed his eyes in pleasure by the hands that were softly massaging his hair and neck.

"P-Please kiss me. I want you to claim me. I-I am willing to spend my life with you forever." Jin confessed shyly making both Taejin couple heartbeats faster. With a boxy smile Taehyung closed their gap between their lips.

Jin sighed in relief when he felt his husband's lips over his lips. He enjoyed how sweet and caring the kiss was. There was no tongue involved, only their lips and their hearts.

With last three pecks Taehyung caressed Jin's puffy face while touching their foreheads together.

"Good night, Seokjin."

"N-Night, Taehyung." Jin called his husband's name for the first time making Taehyung to squeal his heart in joy. Taehyung loved his name spelling from Jin's lips, it felt like a melody.

Jin found his comfortable pillow in Taehyung's arms and found himself drifting off to sleep. They had a very long day and lots of things had happened just in a day. But Jin was thankful for his husband who was understandable and gave him a chance to speak about his past story.

Jin laid on Taehyung's chest while his husband placed his chin just above Jin's head. With a smile in their faces the both Taejin couple slept peacefully.