10

March 1st 8:05pm.

Jin's hands gripped on the envelope tightly while his legs and body felt so weak that he could pass out any moment.

"I don't want my husband to live his life with being afraid of some disgusting freak. I want you, Seokjin. Your past doesn't matter to me. I am not mad at you at all. I would be angry at you, if you let that fucker to ruin our happiness and our marriage life."

Kim Taehyung's words stuck in Jin's heart so hard. He could tell that his husband was trying to make him realize that breaking up was not a sin. And Jin knew that Taehyung was not mad at him at all. The calm posture of Taehyung was waiting for his husband to speak and do something.

After a heavy sigh, Jin clutched on the envelope tightly. He knew he had to do this. He opened the envelope cover to look what was inside.

To others it may be just opening a cover, but to Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung it was the first step of Jin opening his heart out.

He was ready to face the fear that was haunting him every nights.

He knew that he was not alone in this. Jin had his husband with him, and with courage he picked the photos from the envelope.

He wished that he could crush it and tear the photos into pieces. Why not doing it? With tight lips, Jin tore the photos into bits of pieces with full rage and he felt like he was kicking the bad memories from his life.

"It's just photos. They can't control my life and my happiness." Jin said to himself and started to tear up until anything left to tear. He felt his eyes forming tears and his lips forming a soft smile. Those were not the tears from the pain, they were happy tears.

Now he didn't have to be worried every night about phone calls, messages and threats. The last person he ever wanted to know about his secret was his husband. And when the other had accepted him despite knowing his secret, he had nothing to lose and fear of.

Kim Taehyung on the other side was having a proud smile on his face while seeing his husband coming out of his shell. He let his husband to cry for one last time. Because he had promised himself not to make his husband cry after marriage. He wanted to start his wedding night with a new start.

"You still want me, Seokjin?" Taehyung questioned his husband who was on the balcony crying happily. With teary and puffed eyes, Kim Seokjin looked at his husband who was already holding a hand for him.

Without even bothered about anything, Jin threw away the torn photos and hugged his husband tightly. Kim Taehyung held a boxy smile while returning the hug. He could feel his shirt getting wet from the tears, but he didn't care. His hands found Jin's back and soothed small circles while whispering sweet words.

"I am so proud of you, Seokjin. How do you feel now?" Jin broke the hug, and looked at Taehyung's face while clutching on his husband's shirt.

How did Jin feel right now?

After all these years he let someone to control his life. Even after his broken relationship he was still caged like a bird. Jin never knew that he would come out of his horrific trauma. He looked back to see the bits of photos flying away with the cool breeze.

Jin felt like he was finally released.

Released from his cage and he was flying away from his past.

"I-I am feeling at ease." Jin whispered with a smile while letting his eyes to witness the pieces of photos flying far way along with the night sky. Taehyung felt happy by hearing his husband's words, and he knew that Jin was ready to put next step in his life.

"Now why don't we head in? I don't want to spend our next day with runny nose." Jin giggled by his husband's statement. He shyly nodded and let his husband wrap his arm around his waist. Taehyung closed the balcony door and walked to his closet to get some night dress. He knew that they both were in their wedding suit and he was feeling all sweaty and itchy.