11

March 1st 9:00 pm.

Jin was feeling nervous right now. Not because of some asshole but because he was alone with his husband.

Well, he had been alone ever since they reached their home, but just now Jin realized it.Now his mind and thoughts were completely empty and were not filled with any fear or assumptions. He looked at his husband who was ruffling through his closet.

After a minute Taehyung walked to his husband who was sitting awkwardly on their bed. He almost controlled his chuckle when he saw how his husband's eyes widened by his approach.

"You can shower and change, Seokjin. I will use the shower in upstairs." Before Kim Seokjin could nod, Taehyung placed his oversized tshirt and shorts that he had picked for his husband. He walked fast to the upstairs without looking back.

Jin quietly giggled by his husband's cuteness. He looked at the dress and found himself smiling by the thought of wearing his husband's dress on his wedding night. He picked up the dress and went to the bathroom that was attached on the other side of the bedroom.

Jin undressed his suit and hopped into the shower with a happy heart. He could feel himself smiling everytime his eyes and fingers locked with his ring finger. He still felt like magical thinking about getting married to some handsome guy like Kim Taehyung.

But still deep inside his heart, he felt that he needed to do one thing. He had not yet told him about his past relationship. Though his husband told him not to, Jin felt like he would be completely free after revealing everything to his husband. He didn't want anything to stand in between them.

With a bright smile, Jin dried himself with the towel and soon wore his husband's dress. He looked at himself in the mirror and found shy by being in Taehyung's clothes. He was almost drowned in the oversized tshirt and the shorts beautifully exposed his milky thighs.

He came out of the bathroom with towel still drying his damp hair. Jin halted in his steps when he saw Taehyung already sitting on the bed and drying his hair. He smiled when his husband gave him a rectangular smile.

To say Taehyung's heart skipped when he saw his husband in his attire. Jin looked so cute fluffy making Taehyung to almost coo at his adorable husband. But he decided not to since he could feel his Taetae junior starting to wake up from sleep.

Taehyung cleared his throat and stood up while walking to the dressing mirror to apply some night cream. Jin followed his husband like a lost puppy and copied the actions of Taehyung. Their both eyes were on each other on the mirror, and they never paid attention to their own faces.

Jin and Taehyung both were blushing by looking in the mirror and decided to end their night routine. Taehyung walked over the bed and hid under the blanket since he didn't want to scare his husband by his erection.

Jin was slightly disappointed with his husband's action but he decided not to comment about it. He switched off the lamp and scooted on the empty side of the bed slowly. Taehyung moved a little to give his husband some space and he was thinking about hot dogs, burgers and everything to make himself busy from thoughts about his growing erection.

Damn, he just saw Jin in his clothes and he was already hard. When Kim Seokjin tried to face Taehyung, the other immediately turned around making his back facing Jin. Though the light was little, Jin's eyes sparkled in the dark.

Jin was fidgeting his fingers inside the bedsheet and was boring his eyes on Taehyung's back. Taehyung could feel eyes on his back but he decided not to turn since he didn't want make his husband uncomfortable.

Taehyung closed his eyes thinking about sheep and reverse counting to fall asleep. When he was about to count seventeen he heard his husband speaking.

"A-Are you asleep?" Taehyung opened his eyes and bit his lips thinking what his husband wanted him to say.

"No." Jin heard his husband replying to him and he left a light sigh. He knew that it was or never. He scooted little closer to his husband who could feel the other side getting drowned even more. Taehyung could feel his husband's breathing on his neck and he was damn sure Jin was very close to him.

"I want to speak to you." And that's all it took for Taehyung to turn around to face his husband. Taehyung and Jin gulped by how close their lips were. Merely few inches were inbetween them and they could feel their breaths against each other.