Chapter 4

"Tai-nii?"

A very menacing Taiyo Hikari storms towards Tamaki, who had his arm around Tsuki.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with my little brother?!?" He screamed, lifting Tamaki into the air by his shirt and pinned him to the wall.

Tsuki slowly walked towards his older brother, knowing he gets very violent in protection mode.

"Tai-nii, nothing's happened yet. Ootori tried intimidating me, but I just intimidated him right back. Put Suoh down so we can talk about this like civilized people," Tsuki coerced.

At his precious brothers request, he set the blonde down none too gently and wrapped his tall, muscular frame around his brothers petite and feminine one. He led Tsuki to one of the red velvet couches and they both settled down, cuddling each other.

The Host Club crowded around the couch directly opposite the two brothers and looked at "Mommy" so he would finish his questions.

Kyoya cleared his throat, "Hikari-san, how do you know that Fujioka-san is a girl?"

Tsuki pouted a bit, "what do you mean? Isn't it obvious that she's a girl?"

"No, they don't. How did you figure it out?"

Tsuki giggled, "it's rather obvious, but I'll tell you. She doesn't have an Adams Apple."

Everyone was dumbfounded, how come they couldn't figure that out? It was obvious, just like he said. Tsuki giggled again at their faces and snuggled up to his very warm big brother.

Taiyo smirked down at his brother and rested his chin atop his head, running a large, tan hand up and down his brothers small and pale arm.

After getting over his shock, Kyoya spoke up again, "it says in your file that you have a service animal. Why didn't you bring it to school? They allow services animals, you know."

"Oh, Ocha's at home, resting. She got sick last night. I figured I'd be okay without her for a day. Do you know if anyone here is allergic to cats or cat hair?? I don't want to hurt anyone."

Kyoya glanced through his Death Note and shook his head, "there are no reports of anyone here being allergic to cats or cat hair."

"Oh, that's good. Is there anything else you guys needed?"

Tamaki, who has been on his corner of woe this entire time, bursts back to life and sprints over to the siblings.

"You guys should be in the Host Club!!!"

The room was silent, except for the sound of Taiyo's growls.