C H A P T E R 15

Começar do início

Then we saw it.

I looked at Oliver.

Oliver looked at me.

Then we both did a massive facepalm.

It was Vittoria.

On top of a guy who was now fallen on the ground.

Punching the life out of him.

"You freaking dingleberry!" She punched him squarely on his jaw. "Say that again and I'll cut your berries and shove it down your throat until you gag on them, you get that princess? Come on I dare you to repeat it." She yelled at him.

Oliver ran to the poor guy's rescue, holding the tiny raging girl from her waist. "Alright Lara Croft, that's enough."

"No! Put me down Mr Rivera!" She screamed in aggression, kicking her legs in the air. "Let me show this guy how much capable I am."

"Rafael I better get a pay raise for being her boss. I need compensation." Oliver struggled to keep her in place.

"In that case, I'll go bankrupt."

"You handle this wild woman." He passed her to me.

"Now will you tell me Vittoria what the hell are you up to?" I held her hands firmly to stop her from kicking and punching.

I shouldn't have done that. Now all I could think of was my hands curled around her delicate wrists while I hold them up over her head when I control her like I've never controlled anyone before and do things- what in the world am I thinking! I'm going crazy!

"He said I'm not capable of this job and that I'm here just because I let you fuck me. The nerve of this guy!" She made a move to lunge on him again but I held her back.

"He used those exact words?" I asked her, feeling a rage build up inside me. She nodded.

"Oliver hold her." I let go of my grip on her and stalked over to the guy, directly landing a punch at him.

"Watch your words when you talk about her. Don't you dare disrespect my girlfriend."

"Holy guacamole! What did you say! I'm not your girlfriend Mr Grayson!" She yelled so loudly that my eardrums were on the verge of tearing apart.

Oliver chuckled nervously. "Vittoria darling, you can't break up with him just because he refused to wear a pink t shirt. That's too trivial."

Has everyone gone nuts?

"He can wear pink, yellow, green or roam naked for all I care. What's wrong with you?" Now he was on the receiving end of her heated stare.

God help us! She was out of control today.

"Uh baby let's talk about it in my office. I swear I'll make it up to you." I dragged her out of there, before she further insulted me in front of my employees. No one talks to me that way. No one but her.

"Oliver do me a favor and send a bowl, no, a whole tub of ice cream. Make sure it's cookies and cream."

"You heard him." He ordered the twins.

30 minutes later.

"Someone stop her. She'll get a brain freeze." Liam looked at the still furious girl with concern.

If we stop her right now, one of us will end up with broken ribs.

She hadn't uttered a word. She was busy glaring daggers at us while stuffing her frustration with ice cream.

"YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND MR GRAYSON!"

"Listen Vittoria-"

"What shall I listen huh? Fine go ahead. I'm listening. Come on talk now. Tell me what I've to listen."