I remained there standing calming myself down. She can't see me like this, it'll make her worried. I guess i just have to stay here for a while to relieve my anger on that girl.

----*

                                          Jennie's P.O.V

"Uh.. excuse me for a minute i just need to go" i said they all nodded. I went out of the room to go to the bathroom. 

The whole hallway was filled with silence and it somehow made it a bit creepy to walk here alone. So i hurried on doing my bussiness and went out as soon as possible.

After a few steps from the bathroom i passed by an empty room and saw taehyung sitting on a chair looking on a far away distance. 

I sighed and hesitated to go in but i think back. Maybe this is an opportunity to go and apoplogize to him after all i've done since i haven't got to say sorry.

"Ehhem" i tried on making noise to get his attention.

"Why did you eve---" he stopped when he turned around and saw me standing.

"Why are you here?" he asked with his deep voice.

"I wanted to talk to yo--" "About what?" i gulped as i saw his angry eyes again.

"Tae.......i want to say sorry for everything. I know you were hurt that much and i was so stupid to do that to you. I regret everything i did" i heard a sarcastic laugh.

"So you think im going to forgive you that easily? and after this what's your next plan? try to get close to me....again?" he asked sarcastically.

"You don't know how i suffered after you ditched me for that jerk. I spent days without eating and sleeping. But i guess you just did the right thing....it's all destined to happen so i could meet someone else better than you" a tear escaped from my eyes.

"Someone who would truly love me back the way i loved her unlike you who throw away people's feelings like a trash." i stayed silent.

"Tae i do loved you and i regreted all the things i've said to you..I know you two loved each other i'll distance myself but before that i wanted you to forgive me" i sobbed as i said those words.

"I can forget all of those jennie......but forgiving you?........i don't think you stand a chance" that was all he said before going out and slammed the door behind him.

I stood there crying endlessly. 

I slowly walked towards the other door but then stopped when i saw sana standing there. I froze for some time and scared that she might've heard everyting but then all of those fade away when she spread her arms open for a hug.

I didn't hesitate and ran to her. "I..im sorry if i lied to you" 

"Shh, it's none of your fault stop blaming yourself" she said as she caressed my back. I tightened the hug as my tears kept on falling through her shoulders.

----*

"I hope you understand.....im really sorry" i said again.

She just flashed a smile on me before saying. "I get it all now, you just wanted to say sorry to him but i guess he's not ready to forgive you yet.....Don't worry i'll talk to him later" she handed me the water.

We've been here for almost 10 mins. And all those time she comforted me though i should be the one sorry for lying.

"Why didn't you slap me hit me or something? but instead you're here and helping me dry my tears. I..i didn't deserve a friend like you sana" i said but then she judt giggled.

"I don't know either. i guess i'm not that type of violent person to hit someone whose being hurt enough." he paused. "Why? do you want me to slap you like this?" she said as she slowly acted on slapping my cheek.

We both burst out laughing. She really helped me a lot this time, seriously im so lucky to have her here.

"You should smile a lot for now on" she said.

"Yeah.....i wish he could just forgive me already so i wouldn't bother you anymore" i said. 

"Oh yeah right almost forgot, you should go back to the room right now they must've been worried about you. i'll just talk to tae and you go ahead" i nodded before i stand up. 

"Thanks sana, you're the best" i hugged her tightly once again before she goes on her way. 

                                              Sana's P.O.V

I searched the men's bathroom and the hallway but i can't find him so my last option is at the gym. I opened the door and saw him sitting while lowering his head. He looks sad than the usual.

"What's up handsome, is there something wrong?" i asked and grab one of his hand.

"It's about---"  "Jennie" i added then he looked at me with a confused face.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"Well, i kinda overheared your convo and i also talked to her about it so were fine....are you?" he looked down again.

"You know....tae you should forgive her already. As what she said she regret all of those things and she's also hurt" 

"Hurt? are you sure? cause i've also been hurt by her i can't just forgive her" 

"Hey..listen to me you alien" i said and grabbed his face.

"Didn't you know that after she ditched you for the stupid damn jerk all what happened next is that he kept on hurting her not just emotionally but also physically? tae she regreted hurting you because she also felt that way" i paused.

"I don't want to see you two having hard feelings for each other until the graduation. So if you couldn't forgive her for yourself then do it for me" he tried to look away but then i grab back his face again.

"Please?.....just do it for me" i begged then he suddenly hugged me.

"What did i ever do to have you?" i heard him saying.

"I've been asking myself the same question too" i said then broke the hug.

"Now be a good boy and obey my orders you old whacko" i chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Yes my love" he said and peck my lips before standing and giving me a hand.