Forget Him

AN: Sorry uploads are very scarce! They will be more frequent bc I will be going on spring break. HA! Fuck you school. Anyways Sorry if my writing isn't the best. My motivation kinda went down due to literally Tommys fucking death. Yall that hurt me sm- I've been here since L'manberg started and to see Tommy die like that pains me. Enough of my vent enjoy! :D

Tubbo gently places himself onto the crisp grass. The wind blows against his face, lightly raising his hair. He takes in the air, on the verge of tears. He misses Tommy, a lot. He feels as if a part of him is gone.. destroyed. He doesn't want the emptiness in his heart to stay. But, for the sake of Tommy he can bare with it.

Tubbo has been told Tommy is being treated well in the prison. He gets food often, is being watched like a hawk, and occasionally gets to rummage outside. He assumes all that is true, despite never being able to see him ever.. suspicion builds in him everyday. He just wants to see his best-friend.

FLASHBACK

"Tommy!"
"Haha, hi Tubbo!"
"Tommy I want to give you something."
"Oooo~ presents?"
"Yeah! Here.."
"T..Tubbo."
"Do you like it?"
"...."

PRESENT DAY

Tubbo begins to start tearing up, getting lost in his thoughts, "Tommy gave me a hug when I handed him the compass. He started crying and I cried with him. We both had a compass pointing to the necklaces we were given from Wilbur. We promised to each other to never leave one another and it hasn't been broken. But maybe it has.."

Tubbo returns to reality when he feels a presence creeping behind him. Dream sits next to him. He turns his head, making eye contact with the green man. They don't say anything, until dream finally speaks up,

"Tubbo.."

He doesn't respond.

"Tubbo I have bad news."

"Like what?"

"Let me make it..easy? On you. Tubbo.."

He pauses.

"Hes.. gone."

Tubbo turns his head towards Dream, confused.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying he's dead Tubbo. Tommys dead."

A heavy dreadful feeling consumes Tubbo. Tears start escaping his eyes.

"No..no..NO! haHaHAHA! Your lying to me!? Your playing a sick twisted game aren't you!??" Anger boils inside Tubbo.

Dream sighs, "No, unfortunately." You can sense a smile creeping on the sides of Dreams face. Tubbo is to distracted crying to notice.

"Tubbo you know what this means?"

Tubbo looks up at dream, water in his eyes.

"He doesn't care for you. He left you. Tommy betrayed you Tubbo."

Tubbo laughs, "No he wouldn't do that. He made a promise! A promise!"

"Well.." Dream gets up. "That promise was broken right when he was banished to the prison." Dream walks away, in pride.

Tubbo sits still in the grass. He is shocked his best-friend, brother if you will, is gone. Was Dream right? Did Tommy really break his promise..? But.. No...it can't be..

Tubbo jolts up. He sprints toward the prison. He needs to see for himself. As Tubbo runs to the prison he almost trips over a blood vine. Luckily he got balanced and continued making his way to the giant obsidian building that once held the life of Tommy.

ANOTHER FLASHBACK

"Oh Tommy~!"
"Hehehe!"
"AHHH!"
"Tubbo? Are you ok?"
"Y..Yeah. I just t..tripped."
"Here.."
"Haha, thanks for the hand Tommy."
"It's fine! Anything for ya mate."
"Aww, softy! Hahah! By the way, FOUND YOU!"
"WH- TUBBOOOO!!"

PRESENT TIME

Tubbo made it to the prison, only to see Sam. The thing is he's carrying a black trashbag.

"S..SAM!" Tubbo yelps out of breath.

Sam looks up from the ground, you can tell there's fear building up in him.

"O..Oh. Hey Tubbo!"

"Sam...I have a question."

Tubbo recovers his breath before asking the question. He tries to build up courage to speak but he chokes on the tears pouring from him eyes.

"Hey! Tubbo are you ok?" Sam says while rushing to Tubbo, grabbing him in a hug.

"S..Sam is Tommy d..dead!?!"

AN: SORRY IT'S SHORT-