Making Mistakes

"Tommy, what are you doing?"

I flutter my eyes open, Bad emerges from the trees. I look around to try and understand where i am. Im laying in the middle of the forest next to Wil's grave. Wilbur seemed to be gone, so it was just me and Bad.

"Uh, earth to Tommy?"

Bad was waving his hand infront of my face. I blink my eyes a few times before answering,

"Oh, hey Bad"

"Hi Tommy!" He says while smiling.

Bad never appeared to be sad, its kinda concerning. What is he hiding..?

"I was just trying to get back to Skeppy when I came across you."

"Ok."

I stay seated in the grass while bad sits next to me.

"So, what are you doing out here Tommy?"

"I was visiting Wilbur."

He looks over at the grave behind me. He quickly faces back to me and opens his mouth,

"I guess its hard losing a loved one ay?"

"Yeah.."

"I dont know what I would do without my Skeppy. Hes my little muffinhead."

I look down at the grass and sigh.

"Bad."

"Yeah?"

"Do you hate me..?"

I get ready for his answer, my lips tighten up and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Of course not Tommy! I know sometimes you are a muffinhead, but that doesnt mean I hate you."

My body loosens and I look up at Bad. Ive cried enough in the past days so I hold back the tears that try to escape my eyes.

"R-Really?"

"Well duh, I dont hate anyone!"

He smiles at me and gets up. I wave a goodbye and he does the same. He then disapears in the night.

I look up at the misty sky, the stars shine in the black abyss above. I lay back down, spreading my arms out. All of a sudden I hear a twig snap. I spring up and blurt,

"H-Hello-?"

Silence. Nothing answers back.

"Whos there?"

This time something emerges from the shadows.

"Hello Tommy."

"Philza?"

"Yes, it is I."

"What are you doing out here Phil?"

"I was on my way to visit my son when I spotted you."

"Oh. Well I was about to leave, I will let you talk to Wil."

"Alright, just dont get into any trouble."

I already have.

"I wont make any promises. Cya Phil."

"Bye son."

I make my way twoards L'manberg. I spot Niki picking up the festival remains. That festival was chaos. Techno almost killed Tubbo, Wilbur and Schlatt died, and L'manberg was blown up. I still have nightmares about it.

I walk past her, giving her a weak smile. She returns the smile with a wave. Niki was always so positive, I dont know how she does it.

I head to my home, finally reaching the bottom of the stairs. I weakly start running up them. Loosing my breath I stumble on the stairs. Why do I keep tripping? What the hell. I get back on my feet and stare into the hole I was once in. My body gets shivers and I focus my attention back on the stairs.

I finally reach the top, slugging my way to the house infront of me. The cold wind brushes against my skin, making it crawl. Suddenly I get goosbumps. They creep up my legs, making their way to my neck. I look around trying to see if anyone is near me.

No one.

The sky begins to darken and rain starts pouring from it.

"Shit."

I run inside my house, the rain still managing to get me soaked. Well fuck, all my clothes are wet. The rain thuds against the roof, making me feel like it will collapse.

I walk over to the drawers, opening them. I grab some clothes, and start changing in them. I lay back, closing my eyes. Thoughts rattle in my brain.

I look at the jukebox next to me, there I notice my blade. What is it doing out? I'm positive I put it back in the chest. I stare down at it, my ears starting to muffle. I haven't touched this blade in weeks..

My eyes focus on the small sharp object. "Should I..?" Reaching for the blade a knock echos through my house. Again? This time it's coming from the window right next to me, my eyes fixate twoards it. Its...Wilbur. What is he doing here? I blink my eyes, suddenly Wil is right in front of me.

"Hey Tommy!"

"U-Uh, hi will."

"Can I stay in here till the rain dies down? I melt in the rain." He whispers the last part.

"Sure.."

Awkward silence fills the room. Wil looks down and notices the blade.

"What's that?"

My heart stops, fuck. I totally forgot that was there.

"Uh- m-my. My..My sword! Yeah it's my sword."

"That's a small sword you got there Tommy!"

"Yeah..it's mostly used for close comebat..haha."

"Oh! Alright then."

My heart lightens, if he wasn't so oblivious that could of ended badly. I quickly snatch the blade and shove it in my pocket. I'll use it later.

Wil walks to my bed while I walk to the bathroom.

"Wilbur I'm gonna use the restroom!"

"Ok Tommy!"

TRIGGER WARNING: CUTTING

I hurry in the bathroom and lock it behind me. I take the blade out of my pocket and set it on the counter. Finally. I roll up my sleeves, grabbing the blade in one hand. In one swift motion I cut a small portion of my skin.

"O-ow."

I forgot how much cutting hurt. It stings for just a few minutes then it goes numb. I place the blade back down, taking a few deep breaths before getting ready. I pick it up once more and put it up to my wrist. This time cutting into my wrists multiple times. I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. I kept cutting and cutting. In one last motion I cut my wrist, suddenly hearing someone knock on the bathroom door. I drop the blade.

END OF TRIGGER WARNING!

"W-Who is it?"

"Wil! Just wanted to check on you."

"Uh, yeah I'm f-fine."

I hear his footsteps move away from the door. I look back down to see blood, everywhere. I-, why did I do that..? I should of stopped at one. What if someone finds out? I always wear short sleeves, it's gonna look suspicious. Oh no...

I look at my wrists, almost immediately tears start pouring from my eyes. I'm so useless..Why can't I be normal? I always screw things up. I look back at the blade, reaching for it. Suddenly the door opens.

"Hey Tommy, your taking a long time."

Fuck.

"Wilbur wa-"

"T-Tommy..?"