forty

REAL LIFE !

as jungkook woke up next morning, he remembered far more than he wanted to. he remembered the pain - the drinks, the mistakes and the way he had clung to jin like a pathetic toddler. and as he looks down on his hand the memory of tae entering his room floods back to him.

fuck. tae is here - tae is touching his hand, tae has stayed with him all night, sitting on the uncomfortable floor, just for jungkook. it was too much, he had to leave. so that's what he did, jungkook snapped a picture of their intertwined hands before he slipped out of bed, and tiptoed into the living room - trying to sneak out without waking anyone up.

"running away again? that seems to be something you do a lot - i mean i don't blame you, i used to do the same thing. but let me give you some advice kid and i recommend you listen well to this. running only makes it worse in the long run - i'll let you leave, but just know that every time you run you hurt us all a little more, for every day - every message of taehyung's you ignore the chances of him giving up grows bigger - the amount of pain you make him feel grows bigger. so please think about that," jungkook stared dumbfounded into the eyes of yoongi. jungkook hated that he knew that yoongi was right - he knew the pain it brought others every time you leave without warning - he knows how much it fucking hurts when people ignore you. he knows, but still he can't stop - he can't face tae today. tae doesn't deserve to see him like this - he doesn't want this to be the image tae gets of him - he wants tae to see him as a person who's whole. not like whatever this is - jungkook didn't say a word as he left the apartment, just sent a thankful nod and a painful smile in yoongi's direction.

he knew he had to text taehyung - that he had to thank him. at some point, soon. he would do it soon. he just had another thing he had to do first.

INSTAGRAM !

liked by vtae and 176k others

foreverjk: when time is right i'll come home to
you.

comments have been disabled

iMessage !
bbg <3

jeon jungkook
can we talk? i need to
get some shit off my chest.
i think we both need the closure.
i do at least.

bbg <3
at our old cafe. 10 am tomorrow?

jeon jungkook
i'll be there. thank you.

INSTAGRAM !

liked by jungkook97 and 567k others

vtae: and i'll be right here, waiting. x

comments have been disabled

authors note !
i've been awake for 32 hours straight help