thirty one

iMESSAGE !

taebae
the interview with the boys
is in 15 minutes, you're gonna
watch, right? for some reason
knowing you're watching calms
me down a little bit :/

jk boy
ofc, joonie and i are already
watching, just waiting for you
guys to come on. you're gonna
do great, tae. all of you are!

taebae
will you write a poem for me,
if i do great?

jk boy
i'll write a poem for you, even
if you panic, cry and then continue
to afterwards pee on the floor. :D

taebae
DUDE I WASNT EVEN SCARED OF
DOING THAT BEFORE NOW, OH NO

jk boy
calm down, taehyung. you're gonna
do amazing - i know you will, you
always do. you were born for the stage.

taebae
i love you

jk boy
i know you do - i guess i like
you too, just a little bit.

taebae
i'll talk to you when i'm done. :)

REAL LIFE !

"so, why do you seem nervous?" namjoon asked jungkook as he looked up at the big screen - and just as the words left joonie's mouth the boys stepped onto the screen.

"oh my god! look at my boyfriend, jungkook! look at him!" rm said with wide eyes, looking at the screen. jungkook quickly pulling out the phone to take a picture of the crazy looking guy sitting beside him.

jungkook then looked down on the notebook and pen laying in his lap, he hadn't lied when he said he was gonna write taehyung a poem.

on the other side of the screen sat taehyung, who gently shook the hand of the interviewer, before he and the other boys introduced themselves.

"i'm jimin - nice to meet you," jimin started off, followed up by suga.

"i'm suga," suga said before doing an awkward thumbs up, tae laughed, resting his hand on suga's shoulder for a second.

"i'm your hope, you're my hope - i'm j-hope!" hobi said, using his iconic line. tae smiled, hearing that sentence never got old. it always brought joy to him, always had.

"the name's jin - worldwide handsome, you know?" jin said making the others crack up, and on the other side namjoon nodded in agreement. jungkook just shook his head, giggling softly.

"and i'm v!" v said excitedly as he did his iconic pose - forming a v with his fingers in front of his eye. fuck. jungkook was mesmerized.

and then the questions started, most of them being basic stuff - just the usual, how are you and what are you working on kind of stuff. but as they moved on the more interesting questions came.

"so, jin - there have been some rumours surrounding you, you have a boyfriend right?" the interviewer asked, jin smiled immediately thinking about namjoon, he then nodded.

"yes i do have, his name's namjoon - he's uh, he's lovely," jungkook smiled looking over at rm that was sitting there smiling.

"they're all lovey-dovey, it's gross," suga mumbled, getting a laugh out of the others.

"and, is he watching right now?" the interviewer asked, jin nodded.

"well, jk told me he and rm would be watching - wait, what does rm even stand for? i just realize that i've been calling him rm this whole time, and i have absolutely no idea what it stands for," tae ranted - as the realization hit him. jungkook couldn't help but giggle.

"rap monster - how did you not know?" hobi said, looking at taehyung as if he was dumb.

"he raps?!" tae then exclaimed, surprised - extremely surprised.

"yeah, i'm pretty sure you can find a video of him rapping something along the lines of 'got an automatic dick, got an automatic bitch', or something," jimin mumbled.

"in his defense - that was like in 2015," jin mumbled with a laugh, jungkook laughed as well, reminded of the song he had forgotten - and his laughter only grew as he looked at rm who shook his head, clearly embarrassed.

"and i have to ask guys - jimin, jin, you guys have been seen hanging out with none other than jeon jungkook, he's quite a big topic lately. how did that happen?" the interviewer asked, jungkook rolled his eyes looking up from the notebook, of course, he had to be mentioned.

"okay so, i met jungkook a few times back when he was still connected to his old entertainment company, we talked a few times since then, and we just recently reconnected, which is awesome. so we've been hanging out a few times since then," jin answered.

"okay, so i dont know how it happened. but it was a saturday, and i thought i was gonna have the dance studio to myself, and then i suddenly turn around and boom jeon jungkook was standing in the door, seemingly just as confused as i was. we hung out the other day, with jin as well - and he's the sweetest, he's literally so cute." jimin gushed thinking back to the first time they talked, and how jungkook had been a blushing and stuttering mess until they had gotten used to each other.

"call him," hobi just mumbled - mostly as a joke.

"wait could you?" the interviewer then asked, jin smiled softly.

"i mean - i could always give it a try. not sure he'll pick it up though," jin said, pulling his phone out.

"you're joking - i will fanboy so hard, you know that right?" tae mumbled, hiding his face in his hand to cover the smile and blush that was no doubt rising on his cheeks.

and just a few seconds later jungkook heard his phone ring - a bit scared to pick it up, he just left it there - looking at it ring, before joonie sighed reaching over, picking it up before throwing it into jungkook's arms.

"you big baby - go say hi," namjoon mumbled sounding exactly like a dad. jungkook stared at him with wide eyed - he had not expected this.

authors note !
forgot this story excited for a few days, a bit embarrassing