UNORDINARY STARBOY

*******MY IMAGINATION ****
*******NOT TRUE ********

(Edited)

Abel:
After hastily leaving the class I headed straight for the Club to see if they still needed a waiter for the bar. Gladly the offer was still open, I didn't need to work but I was planning to leave town to start a fresh. I needed money for the trip, hotel, and food it will be a burden if I ask my mother for money although she would gladly give it to me I didn't want to bother her. I didn't want her to find out I was working especially at a club it would be illegal so I would have to disguise myself this would be my little secret. (ours of course)

When can I start I ask the supervisor Kaley? You can start as soon as you'd like she said. How bout tomorrow night. Tomorrow night sounds good but we're having a special guest he comes here all the time he's DJ Khalid at 8 pm sharp she said.  Ok.

Kaley:
Ok, he said. I know it wasn't right letting Abel work here especially seeing he's a kid who got a lot of potentials but doesn't know it. I know it was wrong to let him work at dreamland, Derek isn't going to be happy about this he always looked out for him like he was his own son he would always tell him to go to school cause he never got the chance now since he's gone to New York for his daughter's graduation  I see a changed  Able. I allowed him in the club I watch him drink and party and now he's working here, oh well all I gotta do is let him quit before Derek comes back. Kaley, I got abruptly ststartstled from my deep thought, you've been standing there for hours staring into space what's up Jeremy said. Oh, It's nothing we should start closing now it's 2:30 in the morning.

                                                                  NOTE
Derek is the owner of dreamland (club) however he had to leave to New York for his daughter who is graduating from law school. Kaley is the one who is left in charge of the club she's like a sister to Derek and a right hand woman. They almost fell in love once but that story was put to the end once Brittany kaley's mother came into Derek's life.

Hello thank you for reading
How was the story
Please vote\follow\comment
XO 💜💜