"You know, I'm pretty sure they have those little walking things for the toddlers that don't know how to skate." Will joked, a big smirk on his face, making Stephanie scoff, hitting his shoulder.

Stephanie slowly stood up and wobbled towards the rink as Will easily walked passed her, Lydia right after him. Stephanie sighed at the two. "Are you kidding me?" She felt someone walk up beside her and heard Stiles sigh. "You can't skate either?" Stephanie sighed, shaking her head. "Not for shit." Stiles let out an annoyed hum. "Well, we'll both screw up. Together." Stephanie nodded, doing her handshake with Stiles. "Hell yeah."

...

Stephanie sat at her lunch table with Scott while Will was in detention with Mr. Harris. Stephanie had her headphones in as Scott talked to Allison back to back in their lunch chairs. Stephanie heard Stiles scramble over but she didn't look up until Stiles flicked her head. She shot her head up, rubbing her head on her forehead. "Ow! What the hell Stiles!" Stephanie groaned and Stiles ignored her, pointing at something behind her.

"Sorry, Steph but Do you see that?" Stephanie turned around and rolled her eyes at the empty table behind her. "What, it's an empty table." Stiles nodded his head. "Yeah, but whose empty table?" Stephanie thought about it for a second before the realization finally hit. "Boyd."

The three instantly scrambled up from their spots and ran out of the cafeteria.

"And if he's not at home, you call me, got it?" Scott said and Stephanie nodded her head, letting out a small hum. Scott turned to Stiles after not getting an answer. "What?" Stiles sighed, turning to the two. "Maybe we should let him. Boyd, you know, man? You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?" Stephanie whacked Stiles arm from in front of Scott as he groaned. "We can't."

"You gotta admit, Erica looks pretty good. You know, the word "sensational" comes to mind." Stiles admitted and Stephanie rolled her eyes, bringing her hand up to her face to rub her eyes. "How good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" Stephanie whisper yelled and Stiles waved his hands around. "All right, all I'm saying is maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility." Stiles told Scott.

"They are. And you know this thing's gonna get out of control. That makes me responsible." Scott explained and Stiles nodded. "All right, I'm with you. And I also gotta say this newfound heroism is making me very attracted to you." Stephanie chuckled as Scott rolled his eyes. "Shut up."

"No, seriously." Stiles said, stopping in front of Steph and Scott. "Do you wanna just try making out for a sec? A threesome sounds nice? Just to see how it feels." Stephanie scoffed, a goofy smile growing on her face as the bell rang. Stephanie started walking away from her two friends and headed out towards the front exit. "Hey! Wait! Steph! Where are you going?" Stiles asked and Stephanie spun around, walking the rest of the way backwards.

"Yeah, you know, as fun as that threesome sounds, I should head home. But have fun checking on Boyd." Stephanie sent him an over enthusiastic thumbs up that Stiles rolled his eyes to and Scott chuckled at, making the girl turn and walk away.

...

Considering the two people Stephanie used for rides home were busy at the moment; Stiles checking on Boyd and Will in detention, Stephanie walked home.

It wasn't a long walk, only about 15 minutes but about halfway through the walk, she heard footsteps. that didn't match hers. Stephanie tensed, making sure to keep the same pace to wanting who ever was. following her to know their cover had been blown.

She suddenly felt her eyes burn as if she had been swimming in a chlorine filled pool and never closed her eyes. She shut her eyes tight, opening them again and still felt the pain.

The footsteps behind her became louder as if they were getting closer and closer to her. She felt her fingertips start to tingle. Pins and needles. As if they were asleep. She looked down, bringing her hands up to her line of sight and suddenly she grew panicked at the sight of her hands, purple wisps, almost flames flying around her fingertips.

"What the hell?" Stephanie muttered under her breath before she felt a hand grasp her shoulder. Stephanie gasped, jumping away from the person as they immediately put their hands up in surrender. "Woah, woah. Calm down." Isaac breathed out.

Stephanie gulped, walking backwards a little bit. "What do you want?" Isaac shrugged at the question. "I'm just walking home." Stephanie let out a 'hmph' noise turning to walk away. "Don't you live on the other side of town?" Stephanie asked from over shoulder and she suddenly heard Isaac stop walking from behind her. "You know where I live?" Isaac asked and Stephanie could feel his smirk at the back of her head. "You're house is kinda a crime scene..." Stephanie breathed out quietly, knowing he could hear her.

"So... why are you following me?" Stephanie asked over her shoulder childishly when she felt a vibrate in her back pocket and she quickly pulled out her phone, Stiles' name flashing in her face. "Hello?" Stephanie groaned and she could hear an out of breath Stiles on the other line. After he didn't answer, Stephanie rolled her eyes, facing away from Isaac. "Stiles, are you ther-" "Are you still walking home?" Stiles cut her off.

Stephanie's mouth shut, confused at the question. "Uh... yeah. Why?"

She could hear Stiles panting more until he finally answered. "Because Erica just showed up and hit me with a piece of my truck! I didn't know about Derek's other... minion."

Stephanie immediately tensed. She held her breath in shock when she remembered that not only was Isaac only two feet away from her but he has enhanced hearing and most likely heard the call. "Uh... Stiles? I'm gonna have to call you back." Stephanie muttered. She could hearing Stiles screaming frantically as she pulled the phone away from her ear and slowly hung up.

Stephanie slowly turned to Isaac, an almost worried smile on her face as she let out an awkward laugh. "You didn't hear that, did you?" Isaac smirked, tilting his head off to the side. "Hear what?" Stephanie continued her awkward laugh until it turned into a long final breath before she bolted down the street, running away from the boy.

She knew it was stupid, that she couldn't possibly out run a werewolf but for some reason, she felt herself moving faster than normal, almost as if the wind itself was pushing her to go.

–WE FINALLY GOT A STEPH AND ISAAC SCENE!!

HER FIGHT OR FLIGHT KICKED IN AT THE END THERE🏃‍♀️