He sat down onto the sofa and put his head back, you stood in front of him. "Freddie you seem stressed, are you okay?"

"Yeah, George and I are working really hard to make all our products again. Since mum threw them all out, other than the ones you kept."

"If you're that stressed, we can go relax someplace else." You paused, "my dorm maybe?" You didn't know what you actually had in mind but the words kind of fell out.

Fred lifted his head slowly, inspecting you standing in front of him, he raised an eyebrow. You extended your arm, wanting him to take you hand- he did.

You practically ran to your dorm, dragging him up with you. You closed the door locking it. As you turned, Fred was standing, leaning on your desk, watching you. You took off your cloak and hung it onto the door.

"What do you want to do then darling?" He asked smirking. 

"I don't know Freddie, what do you want to do?" You asked back, walking towards him.

As you reached him, he put his hands on your waist looking at you, you put your hands on his shoulders, looking back at him.

"Wanna have some fun?" You asked.

"Of course darling." He made the first moved pulling your waist into his body, starting a very intense kiss. He kissed like he was hungry, hungry for you.

He stood up fully, as you both fought for dominance over the kiss. You pulled back, you were both out of breath.

You took his hand again, and lead him to your bed. He was very close behind this time, your body's practically did not stop touching.

You pushed him onto your bed, straddling him, starting to make out again. You took some dominance over the kiss as Fred was now laying down, you on top.

"Not like this darling." He broke the kiss and grabbed you and flipped you round, so you were now below him.

Minor smut warning
"Tell me what your comfortable with darling, I don't want to overstep any boundaries." Fred said, looking down at you.

"I don't think I want to do... that. Just yet, but I'll tell you to stop if it's too much." You replied.

"You sure about this love?"

"I'm sure."

You went back to making out, Fred burying his face in your neck, sucking, leaving marks. You moaned at the feeling of his mouth all over your neck.

He then untucked your jumper from your skirt, with the help of you lifting it off, he done the same, lifting off his own jumper.

You began kissing again, as he started to undo your shirt buttons, leaving your chest exposed.

He soon broke off your kiss again, going down your body, kissing his way lower, to your chest. He looked up at you as he began leaving some marks on your breasts. You moaned lightly again feeling the sensation.

Soon he moved back up, kissing you again, this time trailing his hand up your leg and under your skirt,

"Is this okay darling?" He asked.

You nodded, looking at him. He leant back in, his hand going higher. He found your underwear and moved it aside, moving his fingers round your clit.

You moaned into his mouth at the new pleasure you were experiencing. It only got better as he continued, sending waves of pleasure throughout your whole body.

"Feel good darling?" Fred asked, still moving his fingers.

You nodded, taking in every ounce of the stimulation. Until a knock was heard at your door.

"Who's that?" You whispered.

"Y/n it's Hermione can I come in?"

"Guess that answers your question." Fred said, looking at the door then to you.

"Uhm, hold on give me two minutes!" You shouted, doing up your shirt. "Sorry to cut this slightly short Freddie, that was REALLY good but your going to have to hide or pretend I'm tutoring you." You said quietly as you began sorting yourself out, Fred doing the same.

"Im going to have to hide, I mean." He looked down.

"Okay, uhm go in the bathroom." He followed your orders, you walked over to your door to unlock it, letting Hermione in.

"Hey granger, how can I help you?"

"Viktor. Do you think he actually likes me? I can't talk to Ron or Harry about this. I feel like you're mature enough to help me." She practically pleaded for help.

"He definitely likes you mionie, who wouldn't. If you aren't sure though, let him make the first move, or just talk to him, light chit chat."

"Okay, that would be simple enough I guess, thanks y/n. That should be all." She turned and began walking out your room. "Oh and nice hickey." She pointed and giggled leaving the room.

You opened the bathroom door. Fred's eyes were closed as he leant against it.

"She's gone now Freddie. What are you doing?"

"Just had to think about something to turn me off whilst you were talking to her. I think I should go, got a bit intense, need to uhm go to my room." Fred suggested, leaving the bathroom.

"Saves us from another close call I guess, I'll see you later." He snuck out, going towards the boys dorms.

Well, that ought to very much change a few things.

AN
Yall, don't worry I'm not going to rob you of anything but a miss girl has to ease into things at a certain paces. I have plans, so I need your trust.
-i <33 xo