part 11

"wait up for me too JiJi ~"

" come on hurry up taetae or we'll be late late for school " a kid spoke almost 12 years old running in a school uniform ,his back was facing a kid almost 7 years old running after him both giggling and skipping forward on a footpath.

everything seem be at halt only the two kids running and laughing towards their destination .

" taetae don't run away me or you'll get injured " 12years old boy spoke with worried ,his voice was sweet and calming but face was still unnoticed .

"catch me if you can JiJi ~" the little boy ran forward not carrying about worried boy behind him.

he ignore the shouts and ran towards the road ,a honking of a big truck made him halt looking terrified at the upcoming vehicle with a full force .

he closed his eyes his body stiffened ,everything seem to be stopped at the moment and voices were heard as muffled sounds.

but .....he felt he was pushed forward forcefully which made him hit hard on the road and a loud crash sound could be heard .

he slowly opened his eyes wincing in pain but the pain was long forgotten the moment his eyes land on the person hitted by the truck.

to the child's utmost fear the boy behind him was lying lifeless on the road blood oozing out of his head and body .

"J-JiJi ...." tears running down his cheeks and overwhelming fear settling within him.

he ran towards the boy crouching down taking his hand in his .

"h-hey JiJi c-come on w-wake up.... " he sobbed not knowing what to do ..

"h-hey i-i am s-sorry i-i won't r-run ...now w-wake up ..." the child sobbed harder when there was no response from the elder .

"WAKE UP JIJI ...!!" he shouted shaking the elder but nothing came .

"W-WAKE UP ....WAKE U-UP!!" he chanted again and again ....looking here and there calling for help.

"WAKE UP TAE !!"

taehyung woke up from a sudden shook on his body he looked around to find he was still in the car which was parked next to bangtan mansion.

"why are you crying tae ??whats wrong" jungkook spoke concerned laced through his voice

taehyung look at the members worried face ,he didn't know what was he dreamed about but he felt oddly connected to it like it happened to him in a past ....but he doesn't remember .

his head was hurting badly for some reason he felt hot liquid on his cheeks and his eyes sting his site becoming blurry...then he realise he was crying .

for a moment he was silently sobbing covering his face feeling different kinds of emotions .Feeling the pain he was feeling in his dream.

the members didn't force him to tell them what happened they only looked at him with worried expression and stayed silent ....

after a while he finally calm down leaning his head on back seat ,breathing in and out to calm his nerves .

"hey ....you OK ?? did have a nightmare "jin finally spoke in calmed tone hurting at the vulnerable site of the younger who may show he is tough and don't need any one but is obviously broken from inside.