"Honestly," Sicheng began, Yuta peering at him with big eyes, "I'd prefer Dong."

"Of course you do, don't even consider Nakamoto!" Yuta rolled his eyes, pouting.

"Well it's easier to have Dong as the family name as it rolls off the tongue easier!" Yuta was about to interrupt but Sicheng continued explaining, "Plus Nakamoto probably would sound strange with a korean or Chinese name."

Yuta glared at him, but knew that more or less, he was right. "I mean... we can shorten Nakamoto to Na –and Na's my korean name from my stepfather and Jaemin." Yuta reasoned. "And Na's korean." He pointed out.

Sicheng nodded slowly, "Okay... but what about his first name?" They both thought in silence. Yuta suggested a name first, "Hm... what about... Minghao?"

Sicheng's face scrunched in disgusted, "Ew no, that's The8 from Seventeen's name."

Yuta's face went 'o'. I thought his name was Myungho—

Sicheng suggested, "Mm... Ji..Sung? Jisung?"

Yuta quite liked the name, it'd sound good as well; Dong Jisung, or Na Jisung. But, it didn't feel exactly right. "Eh... I like it but it's not, not for this one."

Sicheng quirked a eyebrow, a teasing glint in his eye, "'Not for this one'? Meaning you'd want another—"

"N-no! I didn't mean it like that!" The Japanese punched the other's chest, his cheeks dusted a pretty pink. Desperate to change topics, he suggested a name, "Ah- uh, what about... Shotaro?"

   "Hm, not really feeling it honsetly." Sicheng said. Yuta agreed, nodding. They sat in silence for a few minutes until Sicheng spoke up, "Renjun."

   "Hm?" Yuta lifted his head from his shoulder to look at him.

   "We should name him Dong-Nakamoto Renjun." Sicheng said, staring straight into the Japanese's big eyes.

   Yuta thought for a second before giving a bright smile, "I like it! Renjun...." He said the name quietly to himself, smiling as he look down at his bump.

🍷

October 12 2020
Monday

   Yuta's eyes were having trouble staying open, he moaned, "Why do, why do the appointments have to be so, so god damn early?"

   Sicheng glanced at him as he parked, "Because they just open around this time and it's better to get the appointments done in the morning so no one sees you, and it's important cuz I don't know if you noticed, your baby bump isn't very concealable now."

   Yuta yawned as he stepped out the car. As they walked to and waited, Yuta leaned on the taller, tired as the pup decided to be a bit– a brat, and move around annoyingly last night, if he can remember he had to get up and take a piss at least three times last night alone from the pup pressing on his bladder. I just want to sleep, and not have to pee, is that too much to ask for Renjun?

   And thankfully, two hours later, Yuta is back home, lying in bed. While he was resting, Sicheng –god bless his soul– was cooking in the kitchen. The Japanese decided to scroll through Instagram for a bit, cuz why not? He noticed Taeyong was livestreaming. So, interested and bored, he clicked on his profile and watching the elder, commenting a 'hi (^ー^)ノ', which inevitably cuz the fans to freak as he's been on practically radio silence for the last three, four months or so.