"Avangaline trust me nothing that woman does is a shock to me anymore I wouldn't of expected any less of her" was Elijahs response.

"Yeah I understand that but just because you weren't suppressed by it doesn't mean you don't have feeling about it. I mean I'm basically playing therapist today anyway so what would one more client be"

"I appreciate truly Avangaline but honestly I'm fine I feel nothing for that women and haven't for a long time."

"Okay good as long as you feel okay" Ava tells him.

Elijah loved seeing this side of her. The one where she has no walls up. Where she is kind and loving. I mean don't get him wrong Elijah knows she has multiple sides and he knows he will love each of them. Just seeing her like this really makes him feel a way he doesn't think he has ever felt before.

"How about you anyway?" Elijah asks.
"I don't know how close you are to Alaric but it still must be hard." Elijah speaks to her.

"Yeah I guess so but it's worse for my brothers I'm just going to try and be there for them , that's all I really can do." Ava spoke.

"As long as your sure"

" goodbye Elijah I'll see you soon." Ava spoke to him.

"Goodbye love"

—————————————————————

"Damon, Damon calm down and just explain what's going on" Ava spoke to her brother.

"He's a vampire Ava, Bonnie gave him her blood and he completed the transition"

Oh god Ava thought she doesn't know how she could even stop Alaric let alone if she even can.

"Alright just relax I'm on my way to you now" Ava finishes.

Waking out the door Ava suddenly comes to a stop when the person she least wanted to see right now appears right in front of her.

"Alaric trust me you don't want to do this"
Ava speaks to him she knows that's not going to work on him but she's hoping small chit chat might give her time to think of an idea of what the actual hell to do.

"Oh no Ava I really really want to" Alaric speaks walking increasing close to her.

She begins chanting a spell hi her on any other vampire they would be in intense pain right now but not him he looks like he has a small headache. Great Ava thought.

Before she can even get a chance to speed away he is already in front of her and snaps her neck.

——————————————————-

"God why do I feel like shit" Ava speaks out loud.

It had been many many years since Ava had, had her neck snapped and she will admit it isn't her favourite feeling in the world but it only gets worse.

She sits in a place she has never seen before but to her it looks like somewhere underground.

She is current occupying a chair with stakes sticking out of each of her hands with vervain blended with them.

Ava like Katherine thought her has been having a sip of vervain for over a hundred years so that really wasn't a problem for her.  The problem was when she tried to do a spell nothing was happening.

What the hell was going on Ava thought.

"The confusion on your face is quite an image Avangaline" Alaric speaks to her as his face comes into the light.

"How I would just love to end your misery right away but it seems as there are other plans for you so we will just have to manage with this.

He moves to walk out but just before he leaves turns to face Ava one more time.

"Oh and I wouldn't waste your energy trying to perform magic in here. There won't be any of that happening."And with that her leaves.

This was the one of the few times in her life where she has felt truly helpless.

All she can do is hope that the rest of them can fend for themselves.
She doesn't know what would happen if someone she truly cared for got hurt.
Scrap that, people wouldn't want to find out what happens when people she loves gets hurt.

Nearly at the end of season 3 😁

Thank you for reading 🤍
Please vote and comment ❤️