"Good Morning Princess." A smile takes over his face when his eyes meet mine. He's adorable.

"Good Morning." I mumble back letting out a yawn as Beck kissed my head, "How did I get back in here?"

"Brandt carried you in earlier this morning. He had to leave hella early, said something about driving to his school to register for classes." Beckham explained and I nodded my head in response. "You have a doctor's appointment today."

"I know, I'm the one who booked it. Silly goose." I tapped his nose, laughing when he rolled his eyes.

"You're so calm about all this. You're pregnant, Lennox." I nodded my head.

"I'm barely even pregnant. I'm two months. Nothing is really happening. I have some cravings and some morning sickness but my body isn't really changing." I shrugged my shoulders, maybe I'm less stress about having a baby because I know how to take care of them.

Jayce-Lynn accounts for Beckham's entire experience caring for and interacting with kids. I've had Jayce for two years now, I've babysat Miles' kids countless times. I used to babysit around my neighborhood when I was younger. I know how to care of a child. Babies are the easiest to take care of. They eat, they giggle, they shit, they sleep. That's not anything to be overwhelmed by. They'll mostly just sit there looking cute. They're so cute.

"Boy or girl?"

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "I honestly haven't thought about it. I don't have a preference. I just want a healthy baby."

There's a high chance that my pregnancy may not progress to delivery, or if I do deliver it's almost guaranteed that I will give birth prematurely. I'm really not concerned about what my baby will be. More so, that I'll actually have the chance to meet them.

"I want a girl." Beckham smiled softly and now I was even more confused.

"Why? Jayce-Lynn is a handful."

"Yeah but she's so cute." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. He thinks that because he's never had to discipline her, it's always all fun and games with the two of them.

"Well you go make her breakfast then, she'll be waking up soon and needs to eat." I patted his arm before rolling back over and pulling the covers back over my head.

"But she hates like... Everything."

"She does." I confirmed. "Godspeed my friend, Godspeed."

My attempt at getting some extra sleep was extremely short-lived. The next thing I knew I was being woken up by the sound of the smoke alarm going off. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

I jump out of bed, practically running down the hallway barefoot in only my panties and an old sweatshirt. Appearances aside, I need to make sure Beckham isn't trying to kill us in a fire. Pablo is barking like crazy, the noise of the alarm obviously freaking him out.

Luckily I found both Jayce-Lynn and Beckham to be fine. Jayce more irritated with the frenzied state of Beck's dog more than anything.

"What did you do?" I frowned opening up a window trying to ventilate the area before the fire department showed up here. While Beckham worked on disabling the smoke alarm.

He finally got the incessant beeping to cease, "I was trying to make pancakes."

All I could do is shake my head. I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail then went to check on Jayce-Lynn who was sitting on top of the kitchen island. I don't why Beckham let her sit on the island, where people eat. That's his deal, not mine.