"Huh? What do yo-" Coco was about to ask more, but our birth and history actually being national secrets, I was quick to stop her from hurting her brain.

"It's no use to question it. We aren't allowed to divulge anything about our past, and that only reason we said as much as we did is because we like you and you are our friends. Sorry." With Midnight(Grimm) Kingdom being new, it was obvious that secrets had to be kept from the public, especially with mother being the Queen of Grimms, and I being the Princess(Goddess) of Grimms. Just imagine the chaos and the hate.

As I explained, Coco still looked to have multiple questions, but had soon resigned and sighed.

"A'right a'right, keep your secrets to yourself." With a playful huff, she shook her head and finally took a glance at a curious little bun-bun -now I know why Coco called her that.-, and promptly froze.

And noticing her childhood friend -and I possibly think to be her girlfriend. I already ship the two! I like how the two act with each other. And I could always rope them in with a threesome with me.- freezing up, Velvet tilted her head with natural cuteness! Her beret had softly landed on the floor earlier on, and I was surprised she hadn't noticed it earlier, so her bunny ears were now on full display.

"Hmm?" Confused, Velvet just hummed, waiting for Coco to say something. But, Andromeda, with a cheeky grin on her lips, decided to speak up.

"Cute ears ya got there Bun-bun." With no tact at all, Andie happily chirped as she pushed herself off the bed, her fox tail swaying left and right lazily.

"Huh?!" Surprised and a bit scared, Velvet's bunny ears twitched adorably, seemingly making Velvet finally notice her free ears and had prompted a reaction from my sister!

'Ooh! That's right! Andie's a fox faunus(grimm), and Velvet's a rabbit faunus! This should have been a predictable outcome.' And by "predictable outcome", I mean Andie possibly romancing Velvet! I had read the novels and fanfics that Andie liked, and I could safely guess her type! And lo and behold, Velvet was the physical manifestation of it. Being meek, average in height, modest-ish curves, tame, and an obvious sub was what Andie liked in a girl. And Velvet already had that, but I guessed she didn't try anything since she should have also guessed Coco and Velvet's relationship -or blooming relationship-. However, with Velvet being a rabbit faunus, Andie's fox side had probably egged her on more on wanting the little rabbit.

'I just hope this new friendship of ours wouldn't be ruined by a love triangle of sorts.' I thought that to myself as I watched how Andie had began making her move, shamelessly in front of Coco. Though surprisingly enough, Coco had on an amused smile, mixed in with a glare that was exuding with possessiveness.

Coco was quick to break them up, with Velvet being pulled into a hug, much to the little bunny's embarrassed...joy? Though, from my perspective, it seems that this shit just turned into a challenge, with how Coco and Andie were looking at each other with determination.

Eyeing the three, Velvet being sandwiched by two mature bodied women, made my heart skip a beat. The prospect of having two doms topping Velvet and I had suddenly popped up in my mind, and I was definitely going to make it happen.

'I'll probably have to guide these three to thd right path to make that happen.' Which I will, guiding them to my bedroom of course, but for now, I was feeling a bit tired, so I just silently snuggled up towards Bellatrix's embrace, who was watching the whole ordeal with sisterly amusement, and began to doze off.