I noticed all other were dressed in the same clothes as before which meant Rafael was the one who saved me from drowning.

Liam let out a flirtatious whistle taking in my appearance but not in a disrespectful way. "Someone looks cute."

Toby slapped his arm, playfully winking at me. A giggle left my lips at their childish behavior.

"Uh.. Rafael.. " I began hesitantly.

"It's Mr. Grayson for you." He snapped.

Jeez! Alright! Calm down! Why was he always ready to pounce?

"Thank you, Mr. Grayson. Really." I said genuinely. No matter what, he saved my life. I wasn't going to be an ungrateful bitch.

"Now start speaking before I regret my decision and put my gun to use." He shoved me down onto the couch.

"You could've just asked me to sit." I glared back at him.

"You have a track record of not obeying."

"Not if you say it politely."

"Stop it you two." Oliver snapped. "Come on Rafael. You too?" he said like a disappointed mom.

Rafael ignored him. "Who was that man, Miss Andress? What's his name?"

I thought about the options I had and discovered there were none. I didn't have any choice but to answer them. I hope i wasn't putting Mason in any danger.

"Mason. His name is Mason," I answered, feeling defeated.

"And are you connected with him?"

Rafael sounded like a scary interrogator making me feel like a criminal.

"Of course I am. He's my brother for god sake!" I screeched, frustrated.

"Oh thank god!" The twins exclaimed in unison and then exchanged awkward stares.

"So you're single right?" Liam asked with expectant blue eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, Liam." Rafael scolded.

He ran a hand through his wet hair, looking at Oliver who now carried a worried look.

"So you're his sister," Oliver muttered, mostly to himself as if deep in thought.

"Wow, you're a genius."

The twins burst into a fit of laughter. "You are amazing, girl. Will you marry me?" Toby said, between giggles.

"Only if you propose to me in the most melodramatic way."

"Sure thing, love," he replied and Liam feigned a heartache.

They were such lovely fun loving people. I wondered what they were doing with these two permanently uptight men.

"What do you know about e-"

"No, Oliver." Rafael stopped him immediately. "She really might not know anything. I mean it's not entirely impossible." He subconsciously tapped his fingers on the handrest of the sofa. I could clearly see the cogwheels spinning in his head.

"Finally! That's what I've been trying to tell you people since when." I sighed. "Now can I go?"

"No."

"Why? What do you want now?" I rolled my eyes.

"Your brother."

What did he say? I must've got that wrong.

"I'm sorry Mr Grayson, but Mason is straight. Better luck next time." I got up, irritated.

The arrogant boss didn't like it. Before I could even fathom anything, my back crashed with the wall violently. I couldn't be very confident about my spine still being intact. The pain was too much. An agonizing groan formed within me but it never left my lips.