Special Day! (Canada)

Today was a special and exciting day for both you and your Canadian boyfriend, Matthew.

You woke up from sleep next to him. You had come over for a sleepover the previous evening.

Matthew rolled over and touched your cheek gently. "Good morning, (Y/N)," He whispered and kissed your forehead. "I'll go make pancakes for breakfast." He got out of bed.

"All right Mattie," You nodded and you could see that his cheeks flushed a few shades of pink. To you, it was so cute whenever he blushed.

Matthew walked to the door and left the room to get dressed then go to the kitchen to whip up some pancakes.

As Matthew was making the pancakes you hopped out of bed and got dressed. You put on a black skirt with matching leggings underneath it. You put on a solid t-shirt and a leather brown jacket. Lastly, you put on a pair of black combat boots to complete the outfit.

"Ah, finally done getting dressed." You looked at yourself in the mirror. You then went to the bathroom to wash your face and put on a bit of makeup; as in primer and clear lip gloss.

Today was Matthew's day off of work and he told you that he was going to spend his day with only you! He was probably going to take Mr. Kumajiro along with you two, but you didn't mind that because Matthew took him everywhere he went They were best friends that kind of forgot each other's names often.

You were excited to see where Matthew was going to take you and the things the two of you were going to do. 'I can't wait!" You thought to yourself as you were walking down to the dining room.

You pull out a chair at the dining room table, sitting down on the comfortable cushioning. Matthew places a plate of pancakes with maple syrup in front of you. "Mmm, thank you. They look so tasty." You take a bite of them, cutting it with knife and fork that was already set on the table with a napkin, as Matthew sits down beside you with his plate of pancakes.

"How are they?" The nation asked you after swallowing a bite of his own savory meal.

"One word: Delicious!" You say simply, with a grin.

Matthew did that smile that you've always thought was so cute. "That's great!"

Suddenly, Matthew's older brother Alfred (aka America) walks into the room. "Hey brah! Hey dudette!" Alfred says with his loud, annoying voice.

"Hi," Matthew waved.

"Hello Al, good morning." You smile slightly, you were a tad annoyed by how loud he was.

"Well, I'm getting ready to leave for work, just wanted to say bye and ttyl before I left. Well I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Alfred held up a peace sign and winked.

"H-Haha okay see you later!"

You just rolled your eyes, pretending to be annoyed. "Okay, bye Al!"

"The hero is out!" Alfred ran to the front door and left for work.

You and Matthew had finished your pancakes and you took up both of your plates. "Thanks for fixing breakfast, Mattie." You kiss his cheek before washing the plates and drying them.

~

~~

~~~

"So are we ready to go, eh?" Matthew asked.

"Yep, do you have everything?"

"Oh Maple! I almost forgot!" He had a slight panic in his voice, which made you concerned. He frantically patted around himself, making it obvious that he was searching for something.

"Is everything all right?"

"Yeah, hang on. Stay right there!" He ran upstairs to his room to get whatever he needed.

You waited there patiently for him to come back with whatever he needed. "All right, come on now." He led you to the door to get into the car.

You were confused, you didn't see what he needed back at his room. Was he hiding something from you? 'No, he would never!' You thought.

But the idea of him doing that made you ponder for a long while.

~

~~

~~~

It was a pretty awkward drive for the first couple of miles, you had to admit. Matthew really didn't speak that much, every now and then Mr. Kumajiro would ask questions like "Who are you?" Or "where are we going?" Matthew would reply like, "I'm Canada..." and "you'll see once we get there".

"Hehe, I can't wait to see where we're going!" You said excitedly. You really wish Matthew would tell you where the two-three of you were going. "Please tell me." You pouted.

"But if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, we're almost there though." He said cheerfully.

There it was, a sign that said: You have arrived in Toronto Canada.

~

~~

~~~

"Oh my, Mattie! This is wonderful!" You smile. He had purchased front row tickets to a hockey game in Toronto.

"I knew you would like it," He blushed. "I know how much we both love hockey, so I wanted to watch this game with you."

"Thank you," you held his hand while watching the game.

"Je t'aime, (f/n)." He leaned in and whispered into your ear.

"I love you too, Matthew." You extended your arm out to hug his shoulder for the rest of the game.

~

~~

~~~

*Le time skippy to after game*

"Are we done yet?" You asked.

"Not yet," we still have one place left to go to," Matthew replied.

"Oh yay! I can't wait."

You and Matthew were now in the city of Toronto and it was so beautiful, yet cold. You and Matthew decided to sit down on a bench after a while of walking around and exploring the city and just chatting with each other. You noticed that Matthew had started to get a nervous expression on his face.

"Matthew, is everything okay?" You looked into his beautiful, violet eyes.

He put his hands on top of yours. "W-Well I, uh. Eh, how do I say this? (Y/N) we've been dating for a long time now and I feel as if you are my true love. I feel as if it's the right time to ask you this, so... Will you marry me?" He pulled out a small black box and opened it.

You were surprised by the shy Canadian's actions, yet you reacted quickly "Yes! Matthew I will marry you!" You put on the beautiful diamond ring admiring it. You hugged him tightly and looked up at him. "So was the ring the thing that you had to get back from your room earlier?" You asked him.

He looked down. "Yes, I can't believe I almost forgot it..."

"It's okay Matthew, it doesn't really matter. Now we're going to live the rest of our lives together." You put your hands on his cheeks and kissed him passionately.

The two of you sat there cuddling for a long time, enjoying each others company. You nuzzled your face into his chest and he embraced you in a hug.

Mr. Kumajiro was there the whole time while the two of you were cuddling. He only spoke up to say only

"I'm hungry!"

~

~~

~~~

Well this took a LONG time to write. But it was a whole lot of fun writing. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

I'm taking Hetalia oneshot requests so comment down below on who I should do next.

Thank you guys so much for reading I really appreciate it. Make sure to vote and comment!