I wanted to record the whole thing since Mani wasn't there to see it so I pulled my phone out and recorded everything Durk was doin. He was looking at shoes, clothes, bottles, bibs and everything. Durk: "I can't wait." Von: "My daughter finna be a lil thug. You is too lil boy." He patted Dayvon's head and I shook my head. Dayvon: "Did y'all come here when I was little?" Me: "No cus we was in Chicago baby 😭" Von: "You still is lil." Durk picked up a small pink onesie with hearts on it then he said "Bam." Me: "Is it for newborns?" He looked at the tag and said "Ion know." Me: "No stupid you gotta look at the rack you pulled it from" Durk: "Oh shit. I ain't neva shopped for babies. It say 3-6 months." Me: "I guess it depends on how big the baby is when she come out." Durk: "If she too little she gon grow into it." Von picked up a breast pump and said "Da fuck?" Me: "It goes onna tiddy to pull out milk." He put it on Durk's chest and started laughing. Durk: "Move nigga 😂" Me: "Stop before you get us kicked out." I sat it back down and he said "See Dayvon. Mama don't let us have fun." Durk found 2 bibs that said "Princess" and "Daddy's girl" then he said "Yeahhh." Me: "Dis is too cute." Durk: "Wait til she get older. She finna be spoiled." Von: "And bad. Spoiled kids is bad asf." Durk: "Dayvon spoiled and he ain't bad 🤣" Me: "He ain't spoiled 😭" Von: "Cap." Me: "He ain't spoiled. Shut up. You posed to be takin up for him stupid." Von: "Nigga don't call me stupid." Me: "Stupid." He put his hand on my throat and acted like he was choking me then I started laughing and he gave me a kiss. An old white lady was staring at us and Von said "Fuck she lookin at" Durk: "Aye I'm done. Ion see nun else." Me: "Ight. You wanna go to build a bear Dayvon?" He looked up and started smiling then he said "Yeah." He tried running off then I said "Aye aye wait. We gotta pay for all this stuff first." Von grabbed his hand and pulled him back then he said "I wanna go now." Durk: "Gimme a minute lil man."

He paid for all his stuff then we walked out and went to build a bear. As soon as we walked in I seen Nique standing there with Yanni. I walked up to them and said "Y'all still here?" Nique: "She don't know which one she want. She needa hurry up." Dayvon ran up to me with a bear skin then he said "Mama it ain't got no stuff in it." Nique: "It ain't posed to. It's dead" I smacked his arm and said "Stop you gon scare him 😂" I grabbed Dayvon's hand then I said "You pick out the one you want then we stuff him and dress him okay?" He pulled me over to a bin of teddy bear skins then he said "Dat." He picked up a dark blue one and I said "Okay." Von came over to us and said "Durk makin a cat for da baby 🤣" Me: "Aw Mani gon be so happy." We went to the stuffing station and a lady stood there and said "Hi, is this all we have for today?" Dayvon nodded and handed her the skin then she put it on the pole and started filling it up. Dayvon: "Why they put the stick in his butt Mama?" Von started laughing then I said "They gotta stuff him." Dayvon: "They gotta stuff his butt?" Von kept laughing and I said "You childish 😭" The lady handed him the bear then she said "Pick a heart out the bin." I heard somebody say "Hurry tf up mane shit." So I turned around and seen Nique standing at one of the bins with Yanni. She put her hand up and said "I'm coming hollon." Von: "Aht. Cus once you get to lookin you gon want something." I sucked my teeth and said "No I'm not." The lady made Dayvon kiss the heart then he stuffed it in the back and she sewed it up. She pointed to a bin of clothes and she said "You can dress him or you can leave him how he is." Dayvon pulled us over to the clothes and started digging in bin. Von found a spider man suit then he said "Aye." Dayvon turned around and said "I want dat one." I watched Durk get the bear stuffed and the lady asked him to kiss the heart and he said "I ain't doin allat weird shit ma'am." We paid for Dayvon's bear then we waited on Durk to finish.

He dressed the cat in a princess dress then he paid for it and Von said "Yo ass goin all out 😂" Durk: "Fasho. I got to." We walked out and went to the car then I said "You gon have Mani innat house crying all day 🤣" Von: "Yo ass shoulda bought some tissues or sum. Allat damn crying she doin." Durk: "Ion know why she cryin so much." Me: "She's pregnant. It's hormones" Von: "You ain't cry when you was pregnant." Durk: "She still had an attitude doe" Me: "Well it's different for everyone 😭" We went back home then we went inside and I seen Gramma in the kitchen cooking something to eat. Me: "Whatchu cookin Gramma?" She turned around and said "I'm makin something for Mani. Dat baby needa eat." Dayvon: "Nana I got a bear." He showed it to her and she said "Ohh look at yo lil spider thing." Durk: "Imma go give Mani allis shit." Me: "Hollon I wanna see her reaction." I went upstairs with him then he opened the door and said "Imani?" Mani: "Huh?" Durk: "Why you sittin inna dark?" Mani: "Ion know. Whatchu want?" Durk: "I gotchu sum from the mall." She rolled over and said "What is it?" He handed her the bag then she pulled everything out and started screaming. Mani: "It's so cuteee" He handed her the bear and that's what made her start crying. Mani: "Why you always goin out yo way to make me cry? I hate you" He started laughing then he bent down and gave her a kiss. Mani: "Did Lai pick it out?" I shook my head and said "He picked allat out." She put her arms around him then she said "Aww I hate you. You always makin me cry" Von came in the room and said "Whatchu screamin for?" Mani: "Nothing." Von: "It ain't sound like nun." Mani: "Shut up. You annoying asf." Me: "Damn chill 😂" Von: "She got beef wit me and ion even know what I did." Mani: "You just irritating. You and Nique both. I be wanting to choke you" Von: "Nigga what did I do?" Mani: "Everything." Von: "Man shut up. Dats why you gon have to push a baby out yo shit." Mani: "Lai did too." Von: "But she ain't pregnant right now. Unless she ain't tellin me." Me: "I'm not pregnant 🤣" Von: "Ight den." Mani threw a pillow at him and said "Get out." Von: "Ouu she mad. Look at ha face." Mani: "Nigga get out. I'm bout to hit you in yo face." Me: "Just go 😭" Von: "She maddd 😂" Mani: "If I have to get up imma whoop yo ass." Von: "Mani." She rolled her eyes and said "What" Von: "You mad?" She got up and tried chasing him out the room but Durk pulled her back by her arm then she said "Imma get yo bitch ass later." Von: "You pregnant. You betta be careful" Mani: "Shut da fuck up" Me: "Y'all needa relaxxxx like damn." Mani: "Get yo nigga." Von: "Never lackinnn." I started pushing him out then I shut their door and said "You doin too much. Leave dem alone"