An Unnamed Bond💞

Start from the beginning

Rakshan thought happily about Gautham and his lil sister Nithya. Because he is the one who keenly observed the changes between both of them. And he was very happy for them because being her lovable brother he knows how perfect they are for each other.

Shoot started soon. Gautham was eagerly waiting for her sweetheart to come out. By seeing first few people out, he realized that she is not going to be come out in the appearence that he imagined. But he was very well aware that she'll be cute to the core. Everything that he prayed and wished for is she should come to him. He knew that she will also wish the same. Now its time for him to choose. As he prayed, she hasn't came out yet. So his choice is going to make the crucial turn. He first thought of jasmine flower but he had to choose a yellow ribbon. He waited impatiently. Suddenly a bgm starts. He hold his breath and could hear his heartbeat... Yeah...There she comes..❤️

Appaaaadaaa...😍😍Iva eppadi ivlo cuteaaarukku. Ivlo kevalamana makeup. Athavida comedyaana oru hairstyle. Aana antha paarvai... Antha siripp.... Kadavule..... En heart vedichidumpolirukke....

(Oh my God. How can she be this much cute. Such a horrible make up and even more comical hairstyle. But the way she look.... Her smile.... Ufff.... God... My heart is gonna burst out.....)

Nithya came and stood in the podium with utmost happiness that he choose her. Judges were asking something and made her to wink at him.

Iva oruthi.... Naane inga eppadi nikkurathunnu thereele. Ithula iva vere enna kollraaane... Eppadi vekkappaduranu paare... Ithule sight vere...Appadiye thookkeett odavaadi unne...

(Oh my God.. She is irresistible. I can't explain how I still manage to stand here. You are making me more weak. Look how cute when you blush. Oh... The wink.... Should I take you and runaway now.)

Nithya exploded another bomb too.

"Maamaa...❤️😘😍🥰"

The shyness.. The sweetness of her voice... Innocence on her face and with full of love in heart she spelled that word. Everyone else in the set started their teasings. But Gautham....

Eeeeyyyyyy....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Naa unakkennadi paavam panne. Ethukk ippadiiiii panreeee... Athuvum ellaarumunnadiii... Ithuve inga yaarullame irunthiruntha un kannam killivechiruppe naaa.... Innoru vaatiii kooppide please..... Uyyayyoo camera vere irukaare...

(Hey.....😍😍😍😍What did I do dear. Why you are doing this to me... That too infront of everyone. If we were alone now, I would have pinched your bubbly cheeks. Hey please call me that once again na... Oh shit I forgot the camera....😁)

The shoot resumed. They both had some cute antics on camera. He was making a sweet dish as he know she loves sweet. After the round along with judgements ends, everyone rushed to his table and took the sweet, shared it among them. Meanwhile Nithya went outside to pick a call and Gautham was talking with one of the judges. Nithya, after her call came to eat the sweet which he made and saw the plate empty. She felt really sad that he didn't kept even a small piece for her. She turned to the other side and Gautham took a glance at her. He came and saw the empty plates.