Part 8: Sleepover

Angel didn't hesitate to make his way inside the house once again. He was honestly kind of nervous, spending the night with his so-called crush. His walk and smile didn't show it though, as he waited patiently for Jerry.

"Mister Dust, you need to slow down. My legs aren't that long." He panted a bit as he walked inside.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's not my fault that hell's anatomy doesn't live up to your standards." Angel laughed at Jerry.

Jerry smiled and rolled his eyes.

"I can tell you're nervous. Covering it up with petty jokes don't get past me." He was cutthroat.

Angel gasped, "What?! I'm not nervous, I'm cool as cucumber," He crossed his arms and looked away.

The foyer caught him by surprise as it moved down and Jerry laughed.

"It's not like master Nicolaide will take notice anyway," He chuckled and watched Angel struggle with his suitcase.

"Give a guy a warning next time you start that thing." Angel stated as he almost fell over.

"Have a good time, Mr. Dust. See you in the morning." He waved and walked away.

Angel muttered under his breath and walked to the living room. Cree was playing a game, wearing a hoodie and comfy pants. 

"Waddup baby," he said as he plopped down by Cree.

"Hey Ange, kicking ass, how bout you?" Cree smiled and shot down a few guys with precision.

Angel whistled at the good shot.

"Doin my normal shit, my fun-loving job, and stepping into a turf war once in a while..." He smiled wickedly at the cat-boy.

"Sick! I'm almost done and I got Chinese food if you're down.." He said, concentrating.

"Ahhhh! You always get the good stuff, yum." He smiled at Cree, "By the way, I got my suitcase, and I gotta pee,"

"My bedroom, and bathroom is on the left, first door," He pointed.

"Thanks baby," He winked at Cree, who was far from paying attention.

He grabbed his suitcase and trotted to the bedroom. Would he be staying in here? He almost squeeing at getting to sleep with his crush. Well, sleep next to him. He unpacked his items and set up his clothes and his toiletries, despite only being her for one night. He liked it the way he liked it, no judgement.  He put on his comfy t-shirt, flouncy shorts, and his headband. He brushed his hair out of the way and finally decided to pee. 

He was practically glowing when he got out, and catapulted himself onto the couch.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down buddy," Cree giggled at Angel's excitement.

"Hey wanna play CopChase III after we eat?" Angel looked up at him.

"Hell yeah! But why don't we play while we eat, yeh?" He looked mischievous at Angel.

"Let's do it!" He squinted at him.

So that's what they were doing as they shot and ran away from digital cops, stuffing their faces with fried rice.

Angel swallowed and yelled at the screen, trying to get Cree to follow him. 

"Nah, nah, dude I got a better idea! Follow me!" He pulled Angel away and into a thin alleyway that Angel didn't even see.

"Oh, shit, but if they find us here we're screwed."

"Yeah, but were waiting until they pass by then running right across from it. Secret tunnel I found a long time ago while playing this. They rarely see you here." He spoke fast before pulling Angel out and across to the other small, hidden tunnel.