Part 3: Getting to know...

Angel was putting on heavy makeup for tonight and didn't seem surprised when Jerry knocked on the door. He had told his boss the john could pick him up at the hotel this time, and told him the address. He let his boss know of the situation and Val didn't seem to care, he was busy setting up a video for the business, and as long Angel did what he was supposed to he would lay off him. He decided to wear his own hoodie with a pig on the front, and comfy clothes. He smiled and opened the door.

"Jerrs, good to see ya," he smiled and winked at Jerry, who politely bowed for him.

They walked down the stairs towards the lobby and noticed Vaggie looking at him funny. He had already let Charlie know he was taking a night off and promised to do some recuperative exercises early tomorrow morning. She seemed surprised to hear he wasn't sarcastic and sounded happy for once. She had smiled and agreed to the deal. Vaggie just seemed suspicious. He ignored her as he passed by Alastor out the door.

"Oh! Good evening, Angel, are you heading out for the night?" He asked with his usual chipper, radio voice.

"Not really your business, Smiles, but yeah. Hanging with a good friend you don't know." He smirked at the man.

"Ah, well as long as you abide by the hotel rules and be back by 11 pm, it's perfectly fine," Al looked mischievous.

Angel gave him a look and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay, don't get your panties in a twist, I'll be back before 11 pm, alright?"

"Very good, man, have a nice evening Angel," He waved behind him as he entered the hotel.

Mmm Mmm Mmm. If he would just look my way I'd give him a night he would remember for sure, Angel thought as he stared at the retreating figure of the most suave man he'd ever encountered. Hey, he wouldn't deny that Alastor was hot as hell.

He blew a kiss and entered the limo.

He texted Cree through the phone and giggled as he joked with him. Cree was fun. He smiled as he told him that he changed Cree's pfp into an anime girl pinup. Cree got a kick out of Angel's crude behavior, but he never denied him. Cree knew how to loosen up.

They got there slower than before, he was excited and that made everything slower.

When they finally arrived, he made a beeline to the foyer and Jerry had to hurry to catch up and type in the code. Angel walked in to see Cree in the same place in front of the tv. He whistled at him, and Cree looked up.

"Oh, hey bro! C'mon, got a new game I wanna show you!" He waved cheerily at him.

"Nice, nice, what kind of game?" Angel was glad he wore comfy clothes today. He sat on the couch next to Cree, intrigued.

"Oh, it's one I created, called 'It's Taken'." Cree bounced up and down on the couch.

Angel stared at him for a moment.

"Wait, you created? What do you mean?" Angel stared at Cree.

"Oh, well, I design games for a living and create background music for pop artists here and there," he shrugged, "So you wanna try it out?" He asks hopeful.

Angel giggles at the adorable look before coughing a bit, "Wait, wait- so you make games and music for a living? No wonder your loaded." He looked at Cree with new eyes.

"Uh, yeah..." He scratched the back of his head, "It pays the bills I guess...but most of my ideas come from earth. I've never been, always wanted to go," He looked at the ground.

Angel stares at him.

"Never been? What? Were you- "

"Born in hell? Yeah.." He looks a bit uncomfortable talking about it, so Angel decides to change the subject.