nefelibata

nefelibata

(𝕟.) 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟; 𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟.

THIRD PERSON

"Researching what?" August asks still laying Ellie.

She hugs him back lightly, "nothing too interesting I promise." She says.

"Alright, I'll let it slide missy but you have to watch a show with me. I had to be at school alone with the guys all day! Do you know what that does to a person?" He exasperated.

"Didn't you go to school with them everyday before I came here?" She asks confused.

"Yeah. That's the point. Before you got here." He rolls his eyes jokingly.

"Well what show are we going to watch?" She asks him.

August rolls off of Eleanor, and pull shed off her bed. "I'll worry about that. You can head to the theatre, I'll be down in a minute" he says looking at his ringing phone before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mr. Pesci, your brother has requested you at base 9. Immediately sir."

"Alright, I'll be there soon." He sighs and hangs up. He has been waiting to spend some more time with Ellie, but something always seems to come up.

Knowing that he had to either tell Eleanor that he had to go, or find someone else to watch a show with her until Lincoln came home for her doctors appointment, he decided to go find the only other person in the house.

Vincenzo.

VINCENZO POV

I got off of work early today for the first time in about 8 months.

I finished all my work for the week, and there hasn't been much going on in my department, so I was given the task to go home and watch/monitor Ellie. Lincoln has one of us she's watch her through the cameras just to make sure she's ok, and not snooping into what she shouldn't. It's a bit invasive in my opinion, but there isn't a camera in her room. When she's in her room we mirror her electronic screens, and check up on her every hour or so.

Imagine my surprise when I see her snooping, and then hacking into our database.

- 30 MINUTES EARLIER -

I'm currently watching Tokyo Ghouls, and Eleanor walk around the house.

Watching someone all day gets boring pretty quick.

I look to Ellie's screen, to see her taking books back to her room from Dads old library.

None of this bothers me, until she gets to her room and her laptop is turned on.

When I see her looking at our family files I am beyond shocked. What the fuck is she doing in the files? How did she get into the database?

Eventually August comes running into her and from the Blau camera I watch her slam her laptop shut after closing everything. I however got really curious, and looked further into the files. I've personally never really looked into these, why look for information you already know?

Looking through dad's file concerns me. Eleanor isn't listed as one of dad's children. These may not have been opened in a while but that's because they never needed to. Every time something changes the files are opened and updated.