Sure enough around fifty Dragons, of all sizes and species, stood before her infront of the lake. Each were constricted with heavy metal chains.

"What did I say about being humane with them?!" Zenevieva shouted nearing the wizards that held the dragons down onto the floor, "who is responsible for this?!"

The witches and wizards fell into silence, glancing over to a man named Langarm.

"It was I my lady" he spoke up, looking down the floor regretfully and with fear

"Defy or ingnore my orders again and you'll be joining the imprisoned death eaters in the cells. They had a choice, join us or die and they chose to slowly die. They take punishment for they've done to us all. You defy me again and you will take punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes my lady"

"Good. Now release them" she ordered

"But Zene they're dangerous if left not contained-" Regulus tired to speak

"I said release them" she repeated

Regulus nodded to the other wizards letting them know that they should do as she commands.

The dragons roared as the stretched their wings. Their tails thrashed wildly as everyone ran out of their way.  They turned to look at Zenevieva before approaching her slowly.

"Protego maxima!" She shouted, putting up a force field before a blast of fire shot towards her. Walking into the fire with her shield around her she approached the Dragon that blasted the fire.

The fire died out letting Zenevieva let go of the protection spell. She slowly placed her wand on the ground before back up slightly and raising her hands in peace. The dragon looked at in interest, tilting its head to the side. It lowered its tail slowly, making it look more approachable and docile.

Taking a small step forward she held her hand out. Each step she took the nearer her palm got to the snout of the Dragon. Everyone looked at Zenevieva in worry as she edged nearer and nearer. They'd all heard of the terrible things she'd had to endure, but surly she wasn't that insane.

Regulus sucked in a breath as Zenevieva hand met with the scaly skin of the dragons snout. She kept eye contact, gently stroking its nose while the Dragon let out a puff from its nostrils, blowing Zenes hair with warm air.

She didn't even flinch. Instead she opened her mouth.

"I'm sorry about the chains" she stared in Parsletongue.

Her advisers looked to Regulus who was perhaps the only one who could get her to change her mind or stop but he simply shrugged watching intently, his wand held tightly in his hand.

The Dragons carried on looking at her. It blinked once. And then twice.

"They're incompetent. See I need your help. There is a war. A war I need to win. We need you to win it"

The dragon carried on staring at her.

"You've taken us from our homeland. The only place we are sheltered and safe away from kinds like you"

The Dragon let out a deep roar making the people behind her flinch

"You can understand me?" Zenevieva smiled in triumph, the Dragon bowed its head again

"When you help me win this war you'll have the rest of the world to live safely. I promise you this"

"And how can we trust you? Wizards have chained us, beat us, sold us, enslaved us. Why should we trust you"

"If I fail you, you can burn me to the ground. You can burn my people and castle to the ground. I swear to you"

"That is a very extreme proposition"

"So you know how serious I am"

"You'll sacrifice your followers?"

"No, because I won't let you down"

The Dragon let out a particularly load shriek as the surrounding ones stretched their wings taking off into the sky. Zenevieva looked up as they wheeled around the turrets of the castle and dived through the trees.

"We are under your command"

"And we will forever be in debt for you" Zenevieva nodded, "may I?"

The dragon bowed its head as a smile pulled itself into Zenevieva face.

Regulus' eyes bulged as he watched Zenevieva climb up onto the back of the Dragon, picking her skirt up and tying her hair back before holding on tight as possible while the Dragon beat its wings, taking off into the sky.

He watched as the Dragon glided across the lake, its wings skimming the water and tail slapping it as it wheeled. Zenevieva let her hair down, letting the wind rush through it. The feeling of Ecstasy invading her veins.

"I'm guessing it worked" Regulus breathed watching Zenevieva fly off into the distance. 

———————————————————————————
A/N

Daenerys Targaryen is typing...