He was not the original 'Jisung.'

Start from the beginning

This person's expression was way more terrifying than the scariest wild beasts. He himself was just like a prey animal being targeted.

No, this can't go on.

A strong sense of danger made Jisung summon up all his courage and turn to escape. However, in the next second, his chin had been gripped by a strong hand, and a cool kiss fell on his lips.

Jisung's eyes suddenly opened wide. His body trembled slightly, and he forgot to move for a second.

Hyunjin held the boy's chin with one hand, and held his shoulder with the other, effectively trapping him under his own body. He continued kissing lightly. Those soft lips he had long thirsted for had finally been touched.

He gazed into the youth's eyes from up close and saw a pair of clear eyes with slightly dilated pupils.

They looked so confused, vulnerable, and pitiful.

This boy was the one he'd longed for countless years and two lifetimes. This face had shown up in numerous dreams of his, but once he reached out, he'd find that it was just an illusion. One-touch and it all dissipated into the air.

The youth would never come back.

When he finally realised that he had fallen in love with the boy, regret and pain had already tormented him for many years.

But at this moment, he'd finally touched his beloved boy again. The feeling under his touch was warm. It was as if he could feel the blood flow under the boy's skin, and detect the youth's slightest trembles through his palm.

It was so real.

The boy was in front of him now, alive and well. He could talk, he could breathe, and he could display happiness, sorrow, anger, and joy. 

Pain, regret, judgement, all kinds of emotions surged up in Hyunjin's eyes. Those emotions that had been suppressed in the bottom of his heart for countless years could finally flood out at this moment.

He didn't want to be patient and endure any more. He didn't want to give him room to escape again.

He needed to get closer to him and obtain him first.

The depths of Hyunjin's eyes continued to deepen. His fingers exerted a little more strength and forced the boy's mouth to open. His sharp eyes stared fixedly at the youth's beautiful sparkly eyes, as he went to deepen the kiss without hesitation.

Jisung was kissed and let out a faint whimper. The man before him was incredibly strong and scary at the moment, like a wolf in sheep's skin. There was absolutely no room left for resistance. His hands were secured in a lock that was as firm as steel, so he could only submit.

He felt the man's unbridled and ravaging kiss and couldn't help trembling slightly. He instinctively wanted to escape, but his reason stopped him in the end.

He'd forgotten to put up a struggle at first and didn't dare to struggle afterwards.

Hyunjin appeared to like him very much, but even if the man doted on him even more, Jisung would never forget this one truth. He was not the original 'Jisung.' He didn't love this man and had never really sacrificed anything for his sake. He hadn't paid the price for this love.

He'd deceived this terrifying king of a nation with his position as an outsider and set up a hoax to swindle the man's deep affections.

But that wasn't his intention.

He'd never wanted Hyunjin to love him. However,...

In the end, when things had gotten to a place out of his control like this, he had no other path to walk on besides continuing to play his character role.