'You can't repeat your mistakes.'

Seungmin followed behind Jisung silently and escorted him onto the car.

Seeing how shy and embarrassed the youth looked, it seemed as if he was still immersed in the intimacy, he shared with Hyunjin just now. Seungmin pressed all the pain and jealousy down to the bottom of his heart.

Hyunjin appeared to really like Jisung. This was rather surprising, but even if he didn't want to admit it, he had to acknowledge that it was a good thing. Then his boy's deepest wish would be fulfilled, and he could get together with the person he loved the most.

Yes, this was what he had hoped for.

It's just that the things he had hidden deep in his heart seemed to be struggling restlessly, trying to breakthrough.

Seungmin's fingers moved slightly towards Jisung. He closed his eyes and told himself, 'Don't forget what you did last life. You can't repeat your mistakes. You can't!'

Jisung had finally returned home. He saw that Seungmin was sensible this time and didn't follow him in. It seemed as if he'd left in a bit of a hurry. Although he was surprised, it made him very happy. This villain's actions were becoming more and more difficult to guess. That's the most mysterious villain in the book for you. Nobody could see through him, so why would Seungmin bother wasting time hanging around him?

If he couldn't think it through, then it'd be best to not think about it at all. Seungmin didn't have much to do with him anyway.

Jisung's parents had long been waiting for his arrival at home. Seeing Jisung come back safe and sound, they breathed a sigh of relief and pulled him over to get a closer look at him.

When they'd gotten news of the kidnapping, Hyunjin had already saved Jisung. Despite this, Jihyo was still distressed and hugged her baby tightly, saying, "Mom told you not to go, but you had to have your way! What would I do if something happened to you?!"

Younghyun also said in a low voice, "It'd be best if you didn't go out again in the future."

Jisung said awkwardly, "Sorry, I made you two worry."

Jihyo looked at her baby being so cute and lovely, and her heart melted on the spot. She touched his head and said, "You little heartless thing. As long as you understand, don't worry me next time."

Jisung nodded vigorously.

He hadn't expected to be taken hostage again.

After exchanging pleasantries with his parents for a while, Jisung went back to his room alone. At this time, his nerves, which had been tense the whole time, could finally relax completely.

He rolled around on his bed and breathed a sigh of relief. Putting on his act was really tiring.

Jisung felt like he had gone out to run a marathon. He'd only returned home after much effort and couldn't wait to stay at home and sleep until kingdom come. Law-abiding youths from earth were used to this kind of peaceful and comfortable environment, after all.

Plus, there was another reason why he didn't want to go out. He didn't want to meet Hyunjin again.

That man was too dangerous, and he was always trying to pull something. As a straight man, Jisung felt really flustered, and could only use his dodging techniques, and think out of sight, out of mind.

Jisung hid at home like a quail. He ate with his parents every day, and if he had nothing to do, went online. He spent his days extremely comfortably.

Hyunjin sent him several messages, asking about his well-being, and inviting him out to meet him, but Jisung rejected every time on the grounds of staying at home to keep his parents' company.