"You are the only person I like."

In the distance, a small boat drifted over on the sea of clouds. Onboard, a man in white bowed respectfully and gestured to them. He was a native of this planet.

Hyunjin only gave him a light glance. He turned around and took Jisung's hand, saying with a smile, "I want to take you somewhere."

The man in white ferried the small boat and drifted slowly into the sea of clouds. Jisung looked down along the side of the boat.

Jisung investigated the distance again. Among the sea of clouds, he saw chains of mountain peaks, layer upon layer. Some of them even had rainbow-coloured lights surrounding them.

It was just like a dream. This place was really too beautiful! The little earthling's mouth gaped wide open.

Although earth had different hologram projection technologies, those couldn't compare to the impact of seeing something in real life.

Hyunjin sat on one side, smiling as he watched Jisung stare wide-eyed like a curious little kitty. He promised himself that he'd take Jisung out to see the world whenever he had time in the future. The Kingdom had many beautiful scenic spots, and the boy always stayed on Kingdom Star, spending all day with that group of rich kids. Even a good child would turn bad like that. He might as well let the boy follow him by his side in that case.

This way, Jisung wouldn't have the time to think of anything foolish.

Jisung looked out intently, unaware that he himself was the scenery Hyunjin was admiring. Slowly, the little boat docked on the side of a mountain peak.

Hyunjin came over and said to Jisung, "We're here."

They went up the stone steps, and Hyunjin gripped Jisung's hand tightly the whole way. Jisung's face was red. Although in his heart, he was very resistant against Hyunjin and didn't want to get closer to him at all, in the end, he really was quite curious about Divine Star and wanted to take a look around. Besides, his current character setting didn't allow him to stray too far. That's why he simply avoided eye contact and pretended not to mind it.

Hyunjin glanced peripherally at Jisung looking shy and awkward, and a smile flitted through his eyes.

Shortly afterwards, he led Jisung up to a broad platform on the mountain peak made of a jade-like material. This platform looked like it had a long history with all the mottled marks on it. Standing there, it was possible to see the boundless sea of clouds below, a spectacular yet dangerous sight. It made one feel as if they were stepping on nothing as if one careless step could mean falling into the deep abyss.

Jisung looked around curiously, frustrated that he couldn't take any pictures to bring back with him. It was just like going on a trip without a single photo of it, the only shortcoming missing in a perfect life.

At this time, he suddenly heard Hyunjin's clear and low voice resound, "This pedestal is called Divine Kinship Point, a place where lovers on Divine Star tie their relationship together."

'Your Majesty, is it really okay for your brain to be full of love like this? You're the ruler of a nation, so can't you think about more important official matters?'

Jisung, who had been immersed in admiring the beautiful scenery, suddenly felt incredibly terrible. It was just like accidentally biting on a small piece of rock while chewing happily on a good meal and hurting your teeth. Jisung felt that Hyunjin had really destroyed the good atmosphere.

Hyunjin turned and looked at him through lidded eyes. Gently lifting Jisung's face, he stared as the boy shyly avoided eye contact, and gave a light smile. Suddenly, he lowered his head and gently pecked a kiss on Jisung's forehead, saying slowly and solemnly, "You are the only person I like."