(⭐⁂°♡12♡°⁂💧)

after what Gon said i want to know the answer more and more. Though its something that hurts my heart to think about...

what if he doesn't feel the same? over the next few minutes the questions plays through my mind as if it'll make a home and stay.

My eyes quickly snap open and i fall. i soon realize Killua dropped me.

"hey!" I yell.
He stuffs his hands in his pockets and smirks at me from the side.
"Oops" He says.

Just what does Killua think about me..?

---------------------------------------------------------------

"So, This is the place?" I ask the two as we walk up to a building.
"Huh? Oh yea! see Mr. wing is over there" Gon says waving to wing.

When you get closer you look at him with a bored expression. 
"Your shirts untucked." I say, laughing as he quickly tucks his shirt.

"...So, this is the girl you were talking about? Gon's Sister?" He asks.
"At your service" I say with a bow.

"...Okay.. Anyway so i take it you told her about..?" he asks.
"Oh id kill them if they didn't" I say, and smile at the boys who look terrified.

"Im only Joking! I would just follow you where ever." I say With a smile.
"You'd follow them? But dont you have your own things to do?" Asks Zushi.

You look at him with a blank expression.
"...Nah" I say eventually.

"What if... What if they split up?" I'm surprised by his question.
"...Then it'll be my job to get them back together." You mumble.

"Anyway!" Gon says.
"You said you'd teach us about Nen." Says Killua.

"..Oh, Yes come in." Mr. Wing says, moving out of the way to let us in.

We walk in to this i guess, average sized room. It was pretty boring looking to be honest.
"So, What are we doing again?" I asked with a sigh and a yawn.

"Learning Nen Baka. pay attention." Killua says, glaring at the girl. "I swear you sleep all day. Your like a cat." He mumbles rolling his eyes.

"Your one to talk! You act like a cat more then i do!" You yell at him with a huff. "Sure sure" He says laughing.

"Whats so funny Teddy Bear?!" I yell. "Nothing at all Kitty." He says back with a smirk. "Whatever." I say with a pout, holding the "Er" Longer then was necessary"
"Can we just do what we came here for?" Killua says.

"Yea sure.. lets get started..?" Wing says awkwardly. "Do they do this often...?" He mumbles to Gon. "Yea, you'll get used to it soon!" Gon says cheerfully.

"..okay then lets get started"

❤︎𑁍(•-Sorry this Is so short! i really needed to post and i did this during Spanish class, i cant tell you how many times i almost wrote in Spanish 😅 ANYWAY ILL UPDATE ALOT WHEN I GET HOME PROMISE - Author-chan out!❤️ -•)𑁍❤︎