Home

Disclaimer: I don't own HP. JK Rowling owns Harry Potter.

Snape's Office [December 20]

Hadrian pushed the dark hair out of his face and narrowed his eyes into slits. His hard emerald green eyes flashed, and he held back a smirk as he saw his Head of House flinch slightly.

"What do you mean I have to stay in this castle during the holidays?" Hadrian repeated calmly, although there was a dangerous edge to his voice.

Snape sighed heavily, "Hadri-"

"It's young lord to you." Hadrian interjected rudely.

Severus Snape gritted his teeth, his patience fading by the second. "Young lord" He ground out reluctantly, "The headmaster is getting suspicious. Perhaps if you had followed your father's orders and not killed a troll, or strutted around the castle like you owned it with your little gang then you could've been preparing to board that train right now."

Hadrian slammed his palms onto the desk and glared at the potions master. "You cannot tell me what to do. I only take orders from my father."

Snape shot him the nastiest look he could muster. "Right now, I am in charge. And I said you must stay. If you go now, Dumbledore may have you followed. What will happen when he sees you walk straight into the arms of a known murderer and not to mention, the Dark Lord!"

"I'll be careful!" Hadrian insisted.

"Do I look like I care in the slightest? I said no." Snape declared firmly, leaning back in his chair.

"I have to speak to my father" Hadrian said. He paused, "And if Destiny is going, why can't I go?"

"That's different! She's Bellatrix's daughter!"

"And who am I?" Hadrian asked roughly, scowling at his professor. "Don't you know who I am?"

Snape shot him a malicious glare that would have most sixth years piss their pants. But it didn't seem to have any effect on Hadrian. "I am very well aware who you are," he hissed. "Which is exactly why you can't go."

"You cannot stop me from leaving, Severus." Hadrian mocked.

"It's professor Snape, brat. Didn't your parents teach you any manners." He snapped. He awaited a cheeky retort, but instead was greeted with chilling silence. It was then that Severus Snape released his mistake, and he his usually pale face turned paler.

"I didn't have real parents." Hadrian spat, his voice like shards of ice. "All I have is Bellatrix and Voldemort."

Snape flinched.

"And you want to keep me from the only family I have." Hadrian tsked. "How cruel can you be?"

"A guilt trip isn't going to work on me." Snape muttered.

Hadrian raised an eyebrow, "Oh?" His lips twisted into a wicked grin, "Then perhaps this will."

He silently cast a spell, and twisted his hand around. Severus Snape gasped, and immediately his hands went to his throat. He choked, trying to breathe, but it was to no avail. It was as if an invisible hand was strangling the air out of him.

"I learned this handy trick a couple days ago and wanted to test it out. It's working quite well, don't you think?" Hadrian grinned, and ignored his professor's incredulous look. The cheeky boy even had the gall to await an answer.....while he was strangling him.

Hadrian squeezed his fingers into a fist, and Snape's eyes almost popped out of his head. His fingers uncurled at a painfully slow rate. Then the brat had the nerve to laugh at the disheveled professor that had fallen onto the floor.