A Trip to Remember

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. JK Rowling owns Harry Potter.

Riddle Manor [1991]

Riddle Manor was known for being filled with secret passages and trick corridors. It was heavy with dark magic and strong enchantments concealed the massive property from prying eyes. One wrong turn could have you on the opposite side of the manor, and even one wrong step could trigger trick stairs. Over the years, Hadrian and Destiny had learned the small secrets to avoid these unpleasant encounters. But there was one room in Riddle Manor that was shrouded by mystery. This room had several enchantments, and strong magic, along with powerful blood wards. Any intruder would be scorched to ashes within five feet into the room. It's doors were opened only once a month for confidential Death Eater meetings. Hadrian had tried to break into the room many times, just to see if he could. But he could never even touch the door since it burned his hand on contact.

So when Hadrian Draven Riddle finally received his Hogwarts Letter, he was shocked when he unthinkingly barged into the room without any casualties.

"Father look, my Hogwarts letter came!"

"How did you get in here?"

Hadrian faltered, and glanced back at the door with utter disbelief. "I'm not sure."

Voldemort raised an eyebrow, but decided to drop the subject, for they were not in private. Hadrian's pale cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he noticed his father's Death Eaters looking at him with interest.

"Oh, forgive me, I did not realize you were having a meeting today."

"Of course you didn't." Voldemort said sarcastically, turning back to face his Death Eaters. Hadrian stood still not sure what to do.

"Well take a seat. You aren't just going to stand there are you?"

Hadrian's jaw dropped open. He had been present at many Death Eater meetings, but his father had never allowed him to come to the top-secret meetings that took place in this room. He had never participated in any of the meetings, but rest assured, everyone knew of his reputation, and what he was capable of. They had all seen him ferociously torture unsuspecting victims and play with the emotions of the weak.

"Close your mouth and sit down. We have important things to discuss."

Hadrian promptly shut his mouth, and sat down on the rigid chair, slipping a look of cool indifference on his face. He watched his father speak about upcoming raids, and discuss their hatred for muggles and muggleborns-alike. He perked up when the topic of Sirius Black came up.

"We must dispose of him, my Lord." Doholov stated with hatred dripping from his hollow voice.

"Thank you for stating the obvious." Voldemort drawled, flashing his eyes with annoyance. Doholov tried to look brave, but Hadrian smirked as he could see straight through the mask of false courage. The man was almost quivering with fear.

"Can't we just kill my dear old cousin?" Bellatrix sneered in a false sweet voice.

"Tempting, but no. He might be useful in the future." Voldemort said.

"Perhaps we could put him in Azkaban?" Lucius suggested tentatively.

"And pray tell, how are we going to land one of the most adored wizards of Britain, into Azkaban?"

Hadrian thought for a minute, before he spoke slowly. "Murder."

"The Dark Lord already said we can't kill him." Nott snapped.

Hadrian glared at the man with pure annoyance. " I never said murder him, you twit."

Nott began to stand up angrily, but he was held in place.