Relocated / Family Trust

Authors Note

Welcome All! I should probably start leaving notes and stuff here. I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has read my story up to this point. Izumina is one of my favorite ships of all time and I'm glad quite a few of you enjoy it.

Now, I've been posting updates since the beginning of the year and I've gotta say... I'm feeling a bit of burnout. I've never been so commited to writing something like this but it's got such a cool following that I don't want to collapse from lack of ideas or motivation. So I'll probably take longer breaks between updates but I'll keep doing my best to write more chapters.

That's all for now but again. Thank you guys so much for reading, I really appreciate it. Love you guys! See ya!

_______________________________

Shota Aizawa is a very cut to the point kind of man. He's not one to beat around the bush, but a recent situation has caused him to evaluate his next approach.

He was reviewing the recordings of the dormitory's security cameras at a fast-paced speed when he saw something that caught his eye. Mina walking into Bakugo's room then being tossed out of it with soot in her hair. It doesn't take a genius to see that Bakugo did something that would ward massive punishment. However, Aizawa decided to look into matters further. For instance, why didn't Mina tell a teacher what happened? Secondly, how was he gonna punish Bakugo. He aimed to figure this all out, fast.

He was positive that Mina would be with Izuku later. So, he made a quick decision. Time to make some calls.

Meanwhile, Izuku had been the first to wake up. Upon waking, he was greeted with the same sight as the previous night. However, now he had his girlfriend with him. Funny how thinking of that one word makes his cheeks blush. He decided to get up and shower, Eri did tell him he smelled yesterday. After a quick shower he went downstairs and started making breakfast for his entire class but made sure to set special plates aside for his little family.

Classmates started waking up and thanking Izuku when they came down but some were a bit more chatty.

"Morning, Deku!" Uraraka greeted

Izuku turned to her "Good Morning, Uraraka. Hungry? I can cook some more up for you"

Uraraka nodded "I'd really appreciate that... I do have a question though."

Izuku raised an eyebrow "Okay sure."

Uraraka blushed and rubbed the back of your head "I promise... Not to tell anyone but... Are you and Mina.... A couple?"

Izuku blushed heavily and slowly nodded yes "... Y-Yeah... Please don't tell anyone."

Uraraka looked super happy for them but calmed down and nodded "You can count on me best bud" she gave him a winning smile.

Meanwhile a tiny yawn was made as a clear indication that Eri was waking up. She looked to her side and saw Mina in a snoring frenzy. Eri giggled and got out of the bed carefully. She then looked to Mina... Feeling like she should do something before she left, so she put her Deku plush next to Mina's head and softly said "We can share him." As she kissed her Mimi's head

Eri was still in her fruit nightgown as she held her Mina plush and walked down the halls softly saying "Papa?" To see if he would hear her.

All she heard in response was the sound of voices and cooking coming from downstairs. She slowly followed the voices, remembering the layout enough to get her to the lobby.

Todoroki was talking with Momo when he noticed Eri at the top of the stairs. He looked to Izuku. "Midoriya" he said to get his attention.

Izuku looked and saw Todoroki point to the top of the steps, once he looked he saw his precious little unicorn, Eri. "Morning Eri. You're up early. Did you sleep well?"