7: Assignment and Submission

Start from the beginning

"Hi little bunny!! What's your name?"

"My name's Kim Chae Eun and I'm Yoona little sister! It's a pleasure to meet you! What's your name?"

SHE IS SUPER ADORABLE!!!!!! I'M FALLING FOR HER!!!!!!

AND HER MANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOM! I'M IN LOVEE!!!!!!

"I'm Felix! You can call me-"

"Yongbok. You can call him Yongbok, or Bokkie for short. He loves this name," said Han.

I facepalmed mentally and glared at him. This squirrel just had to. 

"And I'm Han! It's a pleasure to meet u too Chae."

Revenge time.

"You should call him Quokka cuz he looks like one. AND he absolutely loves being called that. Or you can call him cookie."

I could feel him glaring daggers at me, but meh, who cares.

Revenge tastes so sweeeeet!

Yoona fake-coughed. 

"I think we should start," she said with a tiny smile.

"Oh yeah, sorry for being distracted. LET'S START!"

I stole a glance at Han and noticed that his expressions now turned bitter. 

I hope this doesn't get too awkward.

All three of us took out our laptops and started the assignment. We only talked when we had to discuss. Chae started doing her homework. Honestly, her hand-writing was as adorable as her and- I think I should stop.

Around 5:00 pm, Chae slept in Yoona's lap. 

I wanna squish her cheekies!!!!!!

At 7:30 pm:

 We were almost done. Only last page was left. Then we had to get it printed and submitted. Hard copy for each of us and online submission for teacher.

And that's when it all went down.....

Chae woke up and started whinying a bit about being hungry. Yoona gave Chae her own cheesecake but she said she wanted something else. So Yoona went up with her to order something. Before leaving, she asked us if we needed something but i politely refused her. Han, on the other hand, just had to open that 2 inched mouth of his.

"Focus on assignment more than distractions." 

Her facial expressions changed a bit. She looked taken aback, but she recovered that and said:

"It will only take a minute."

 And she went with Chae.

I elbowed Han. Hard.

"Oww! Bro, what's wrong with u?"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?  Bro, stop being so rude-" I whisper-yelled. And i would have continued but Yoona and Chae returned so i just gave Han a glare and we continued. 

After a while, a burger came and Chae started eating. She took Yoona's phone and started playing on it. Suddenly her phone started ringing. She took it from Chae and stiffened. Her facial expressions changed into that of scared but she changed it back to normal. She excused herself and went to a corner to talk. I was looking at her back and her posture appeared terrified. I could hear some voices coming out of phone, as if someone was shouting. 

She came back after 3 minutes and her cheeks were red. She smiled and we continued. Again her phone started ringing. She again excused herself, went to the corner, talked and returned. With same terrified conditions. But this was where it all went down...

Han banged the table with his hand, not too loudly, but still loud enough to scare someone. All of us flinched except Han himself.

"Are you done?!? Can we complete this? Or u don't want to do it? Stop being distracted and just complete this stupid assignment! I am just so tired of all this!"

It took us all by surprise, even Chae. She stopped eating and looked at Han with those doe eyes of her.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Sorry? SORRY? Like your sorry's gonna finish this. Just do it and leave! I-Don't u DARE interrupt, Felix! I'm talking to her"

I tried to stop him but he snapped back at me. And that's when i lost my cool..

"TALKING?!?!? THIS IS CALLED YELLING!! JUST SHUT UP IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY! COMPLETE THIS AND GET LOST YOURSELF, HAN JISUNG!"

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOISE AT ME, LEE FELIX. AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP DEFENDING HER!! SHE IS JUST LIKE OTHERS-"

I stood up. "NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE THAT PARK CHO-"

He stood up too. "DON'T TAKE HER NAME INFRONT OF ME!"

"THEN SHUT UP!!"

We were both fuming with anger. A café staff came up to us.

"Excuse me sir, but there are other customers here too. Plz don't fight or I'll be forced to kick you out."

"Sorry," I said and sat down. Han did the same. I looked at Yoona who was looking at both of us in horror. I smiled a bit at her and we all started typing. Chae started eating too. The sound of Han's typing made me pity the keyboard.

As soon as we submitted the assignment, Han got up and left. I apologized to Yoona on our behalf. She just forced a smile on her face and said:

"Don't fight your best friend just because of someone you barely know. Best friends are more valuable than others."

And she just left, without letting me reply. Chae hugged my legs and ran to Yoona, but not before whispering this:

"Thankyou for being the first person to stand up for her. Maybe you can save her too."

WHAT IN THE TURTLE BOTTOMS WAS THAT???

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter and super late update. Life wasn't that easy this last week. But as soo as i got some free  time, i wrote this. I hope u guys like it! 

Also, i think i'm gonna kill Yoona , or maybe Chae¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . AND maybe Felix and Chan fighting for her?? It would be fun! 

Should i make someone else fall for her too? Like, the storyline isn't guys fighting over a girl.....but- maybe?

Also, Bokkie is whipped.

DAILY REMINDER:

                              NEVER FORGET THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, U R NEVER ALONE! THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ROOTING FOR YOU! STAY STRONG AND KEEP GOING. GOOD THINGS WILL FIND A WAY! TILL THEN, KEEP FIGHTING!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 9/3/2021