round two - 06 (smut)

Start from the beginning

the boys kept staring at you the whole time while you were focused on your lines. when the five minute break was over, everyone returned and continued from where it was left off.

after finally getting something done, you guys moved to the dance studio. you changed into the outfit you had to wore last time and this time took off the scarf. you put makeup on so it wasn't that recognizable unless you stared hard.

when you entered the studio, the boys in regular tank tops and sweats again. "you guys stayed after and practiced last time, did you actually work on something?" Ukai asked.

all three of you stood up and went into formation. because of last week's activities, you were blushing while Akaashi's lips were at your neck and Suna at your chest.

Ukai played the instrumental beat of the song and you guys showed him what you guys had done which was just up to the part where you circled around each other. "okay! that's fine, still some progress. (y/n), think you could do it with a blindfold?"

you gave an unsure look then nodded. Ukai handed you an unopened blindfold. you took it out of the bag and put it around your eyes. without knowing who, Akaashi grabbed the end of the blindfold and tied it.

he grabbed your hand and lightly pulled you back to the middle. once again, everything was sensitive. you made sure to remember the beat of the song as a guide of when to move.

you were doing good so far but then ended up tripping and almost fell but Suna caught you before you hit the ground. "we'll have to practice on that..." Ukai said. you nodded and mumbled a sorry. "it's okay, everyone makes mistakes."

you nodded. "i want you to do it again, but this time i'm gonna turn off the music okay? i want you to hear the footsteps of both of them in front and behind you. i'll snap every four seconds for the beat."

all three of you nodded and Suna helped you go back in place. this time you put all your focus on your hearing, you realized how much easier it made it.

after two tries, you perfected it. you took off the blindfold and Ukai gave you a 'good job'. they played the recording of choreography and made you watch step by step.

when the time came to leave, you were glad. you thought this was going to be easy but turns out no way. although, everything was going to be easier after the blindfold half.

"drinks (y/n)?" Akaashi asked. you couldn't hold back a giggle and nodded. you both looked at Suna who shook his head. "i have to go somewhere, another day." he gave you a look.

you both nodded and you went to change into your outfit. once you were done, you got into Akaashi's car since he drove himself. you two went back to his house. "be honest," you stepped foot into his house. "you just wanted to fuck."

Akaashi from behind you grinned. "yeah." he said. he didn't waste another second and pushed you against the wall, shoving his tongue down your throat.

you immediately kissed back. you wrapped your leg around his waist and he tapped your butt, gesturing for you to jump. you did so and wrapped yourself completely around him.

your hands were tugging on his hair while he carried you to his bedroom. you tugged on the hem off his shirt and pulled it. he laid you down on the bed and took off his shirt, dropping the straps of your dress after.

pulling the dress down to your waist, Akaashi gave your chest a squeeze and dropped your bra straps. his hands reached at the back of your bra and unclipped it. he threw your bra strap on the other side of the room and attacked your nipple with kisses.

he sucked on your nipple and you let out a small moan. his tongue moved around your nipple while inside your mouth, he took your dress off fully and you were left in only your underwear.

Akaashi kissed down your stomach to your underwear. he gave you a kiss on over your underwear and you already got butterflies. he pulled aside your underwear and did a slick lick.

you moaned unsteadily and tugged on his hair. he went back up to your lips and gave you a sloppy kiss while he took your panties off and let it drop on the floor.

he licked your clit to tease you while looking up at you. "don't tease me Akaashi." you bit your lip. Akaashi smiled against your pussy and the did a long suck. you moaned as his tongue entered your pussy and started devouring you.

he added his fingers and pumped in and out of you. in the middle of your moan, the phone started ringing. Akaashi brought his head back up and wiped his mouth. he stuck two fingers in and picked up the phone.

you were struggling to hold in your moans and you could tell the other person was probably hearing your unsteady breathing. "no i'm not busy." Akaashi smiled at you as he saw your eyes roll to the back of your head when he curled his fingers inside you.

you let out a stifled moan when he pushed his fingers in your deep. "yeah, i'll be there tomorrow." he said into the phone. the sounds of his fingers pumping in and out of your pussy was going around the room. "okay bye." he ended the call. "your face is so fucking red," he chuckled. "was it that hard to hold in a moan." he kissed your lips.

you nodded against his lips. "please, please fuck me." you begged. he smirked and reached for his pants. you were reaching close to your climax but he took his fingers out.

he brought his fingers to your mouth, "suck it clean." he ordered. you opened your mouth and he pushed them deep inside your mouth. he pushed his pants off his ankles and you noticed the hard boner he had. a string of saliva came out as he pulled his fingers out of you. "let me suck you." you said eagerly.

you got on your knees and then brought your down to his boner. you touched him lightly through his boxers and you could tell he was impatient. you kissed him over the boxers then pulled them down.

you gave his underside a lick and then a kiss to his head. you took him in your mouth and he let out a groan. you pushed your mouth down to take him more inside your mouth.

you rubbed the part of him that you couldn't take of him with your hands. you bopped your head up and down him, eventually removing your hands and taking him in more.

you ignored the aching feeling in your jaw and kept your head still while he was deep inside you, to the back of your throat. "f-fuck." he moaned out. he tugged on your hair to pull you back up but you kept your head still. "fuck (y/n)—you're gonna make me cum."

he gripped your hair to pull you away. you kept your head down for a few more seconds and then brought it back up, gasping for air. your cheeks had black tear stains from your mascara but Akaashi thought you looked beautiful. "fucking shit." he muttered before kissing you. "don't do that shit again." he slapped you lightly.

you smiled, not listening. he turned your around and positioned his dick at your entrance. he rubbed it against you softly and then thrusted in. the pain from this morning was back but you tried to ignore it.

your legs were already starting to feel weak. you couldn't lie, his thrusts were better than Suna's. you moaned out as he thrusted in you deep.

you arched your back into him. the only noises in the room were both of your moans and Akaashi hitting you from the back. you were clenching around him, making him groan. "you're so fucking tight." he slapped your ass.

you gripped and moaned into the sheets as his pace quickened. "fuck!" you cried out.

after some time, you were getting closer to your climax and you could tell he was too because his thrusts started getting sloppy. you pushed your ass against which made him go deeper. "i-i'm gonna cum." you moaned out.

Akaashi gripped onto your waist and did a long and deep thrust into you, making both of you cum together. you laid on the sheets, out of breath. "get up, round two!" he said sternly.

୨୧