"Oh, I...wanted to surprise you with your favorite breakfast. Pancakes." She raised the tray slightly. "I can heat it up if it's too cold."

The green eyed set the tray down on a nearby table. She could barely look at the brunette.

"Laur, how did you do all this?" Camila asked in amazement.

"I hired a crew of people from a flower shop and they did this. I paid extra for the late night order but, it was worth it for my girl."

Lauren received a warm smile from her girlfriend and she smiled back.

"The roses are beautiful. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Lauren took a step forward.

Camila held her breath as the basketball player slowly came closer.

"I know this doesn't come close to making up for what I said last night but..."

The brunette smiled lightly.

"It comes pretty close."

Lauren now stood before the brunette and looked down into Camila's eyes. The brunette could see the rawness and fear of rejection in those emerald eyes.

She hadn't seen that kind of look from the basketball player since they were younger.

Camila furrowed her brows in confusion when Lauren looked at her ear strangely.

"What is it?" The doctor asked.

"I don't know..." Lauren reached behind Camila's ear. "It's a..."

When the green eyed brought her hand in front of Camila's s face, she was holding a red rose. The brunette laughed and Lauren grinned upon hearing that giggle she loved.

Brown eyes smiled up at her as Camila took the rose. The reaction melted Lauren's heart.

"I'm sorry, Camz." She's stuck out her bottom lip slightly.

"I'm sorry too."

They leaned in and shared an Eskimo kiss. Lauren wrapped her arms around the brunette's waist and Camila held Lauren around the neck. They hugged each other closely.

"I love you," Camila whispered.

"I love you more."

Lauren kissed the brunette on the cheek. When they looked into each other's eyes, it didn't take long for their lips to meet in a passionate kiss. Camila put her full heart into the kiss. It was so sweet and thoughtful of Lauren to do this for her. They slowly ended the kiss and vulnerable green eyes studied the brunette carefully.

"Do you want to move in with me?" Lauren asked before she could stop herself.

"What?" Camila's expression softened in surprise. She needed her girlfriend to repeat what she had just said.

"Do you want to live together?" The green eyed spoke carefully.

Tears began to well up in the brunette's eyes.

"Oh, Laur." She breathed with a smile."Really?"

Lauren nodded her head slowly.

"Yes, Really."

"Oh, baby!" Camila squealed jumping into the Lauren's arms. "Yes! Yes, I'll move in with you!"

Surprised by her girlfriend outburst of excitement, Lauren couldn't help but laugh. She held onto the legs that were draped around her waist. Camila  smothered her with endless kisses on her face and neck.