Chapter 5: Mysteries revealed!

Nate and Katie decided to hangout by Springdale. They both were nervous because they had crushes on each other, and Whisper and Jibanyan talked with him. Nate then said:

Nate: Hey guys, I decided to buy Katie a Yo-Kai Watch.

Whisper and Jibanyan were shocked! They were thinking about it but then realized that Nate and Katie could get together easier if she also had a Yo-Kai Watch. So they agreed, and before meeting up with Katie, they bought a Yo-Kai Watch for her.

They met in the Shrine atop that mountain. They both sat on a bench and talked until Nate decided to give her the present.

Nate: Hey Katie, I've got something for you

Katie tilted her head in curiosity and said:

Katie: Sure! What is it?

Nate: *sighs* You sometimes know weird things happen, and we have no idea what just happened?

Katie: Yeah?

Nate: Well, I'll tell you when you put it on, here have this.

Nate handed the colorful box, and inside it was a necklace with the Yokai Watch in the middle. Katie was amazed and put it on immediately.

Nate: Hey, it suits you! Now here's a big deal. You see there's a lentil in the clock?

Katie: Yep

Nate: There's a button on the right side that if you press it will, just watch

Katie then pushed the button. The lentil shot upwards, and blue light was seen coming from the clock. Katie was at a loss for words, but she didn't know what its purpose was

Nate: Now, hold on pushing the button. Whisper, it's revealing time.

Katie got confused and was about to ask her when a purple and black ghost-like figure was seen in the blue light. At first, Katie wanted to run away, but Whisper told her.

Whisper: Don't be scared! I'm Whisper! Nate's Yo-Kai butler!

-After probably 4 hours of explaining EVERYTHING-

Katie: YOU SAVED AN ENTIRE CITY?!

Nate: Yeah... It was super cool. Also, when you have medals, you can fight against yo-kai with your own team. I have one that I trained for a while. Do you want to see it?

Katie: Sure!

Nate then summoned Blizzaria, Snartle, Betterfly, Everfore, Venoct, and Pinkipoo. Katie then introduced her to them, and they did the same. Katie played with Betterfly, Everfore, Blizzaria, and Pinkipoo while Snartle was fighting against many trees.

Venoct went to Nate and whispered:

Venoct: When are ya going to confess?~

Nate blushed madly and tried to shoo Venoct away while he just laughed.

After a couple of minutes, Nate told Katie about Pokemon World and Ash. They went to Uptown Springdale and were walking around the park. It was getting late, and Nate had to do something to confess her love for her.

He gained enough courage to ask her. And said:

Nate: Hey Katie, I know I just told you a LOT of information but, I want to tell you another thing...- said Nate while blushing

Katie: Sure! What is it?

Nate: It's just that... I love you. Ever since I met you, I wanted to be with you. I always tried to protect you from yo-Kais. Remember that day when everyone had a funny face on their belly? You were about to do that when I saved you from the yo-kai but got myself possessed. I just wanted to get that out of the way. If you don't love me back, I won't force you.- said Nate in tears, saying the last part.

Katie gasped. She also had a crush on the young boy and hearing his stories of how he got her out of trouble before he made her fall in love with him even more.

Katie: I-I also l-love you, Nate

Nate was beyond shocked. He thought she wouldn't like him. After all, he's just a "regular guy."

Katie then kissed him, and Nate immediately did the same. They both pulled away for air and hugged each other.

Nate: So you wanna date?

Katie: Of course!

They continued being cute for a couple of minutes when Nate saw a bit of smoke coming from behind the buildings.

Nate: Uh-oh

Katie: What is it?

Nate: Gargaros.

A big amount of smoke came from the buildings, and Nate knew what was going on. Katie hugged Nate's right arm, and they both blushed. A giant footstep was heard, followed by another one.

Gargaros appeared and turned to see Nate and Katie. Because Nate already befriended him, Gargaros didn't want to get in the way, but she saw this girl who needed to be taught a lesson.

Gargaros: Nate, it's been a long time. Uhhh, who is she?

Nate: That's my girlfriend, Katie

Gargaros: Oh, Is she supposed to be here at night?

Nate: No, but can you please give her a pass?

Gargaros: . . . *sigh* Ok, but I need to do my job, you know?

Nate: Million thanks! Come on, Katie, it's late.

Katie: What's going on? Who is he?

Gargaros: My name's Gargaros. I'm supposed to make sure people don't get away from their houses when they don't have permission. Nate's my friend, so I gave you and him a pass.

Katie: Thanks!

Gargaros: *sigh* you're welcome...

Gargaros left, and Katie was at the door to her house when Nate said:

Nate: Wait, Katie, you can tell your family that we're dating, but you can't tell them about yo-kai, ok?

Katie: Ok! Thanks for everything! Bye!

Nate then felt his heart pound faster than ever like if Terrorcota was there. But he wasn't.

Nate then went to his house in the yo-kai world and slept peacefully.