Chapter 3: No Limits

Everyone was at the Border of the Worlds. Arceus, Lord Enma, and the rest of the legendary Pokemon and yo-kai to their Chosen One's appearance.

Ash and Nate were preparing themselves for the ceremonies. The ceremony consisted of an act in which Pokemon and Yo-kai will act together in a mirror way. Pokemon would be on the right side, and Yo-kai would be on the left side. They each needed to mirror their movements to make the barrier break.

As you expected, this was hard. Trying to guess someone's movement is pretty tough. But Arceus and Lord Enma knew this and told Ash:

Arceus: Chosen One, in this ceremony, you should use your power of aura to read Nate's mind.

Ash: Yeah, I know. I was planning on doing that.

Lord Enma: Smart kid.

Ash: Thanks- said Ash as he bowed. down in their presence

Lord Enma: No need for such formalities. I don't like them except if it's a business encounter.

Arceus: It's the same with me, Chosen One.

The ceremony started. Each Pokemon and Yo-kai was in their respective seats, eager to watch the big event in which Yo-kai and Pokemon would be together just like old times. Arceus and Lord Enma lived those times, filled with joy. They didn't really care about the differences between each other.

Those days were the good days. Until the event happened. The event consisted of Ghoulfather and Giovanni teaming up to conquer their races. However, in the back of their heads, they wanted to steal whatever the other one accomplished.

When they actually conquered a bunch of towns, they shot at each other. The ray was an electromagnetic radioactive laser that would make it so that Pokemon/Yo-kai went extinct.

The clash between the two lasers created the barrier that stands between their freedom. Nonetheless, their Chosen One's would get rid of them soon enough.

Ash and Nate stared at each other. Nate was making simple moves to confuse Ash, but Ash could entirely read his mind and mimic whatever he decided to do. A couple of minutes passed, doing the same with the barrier progressively getting weaker and weaker, with more cracks that lead some portions to connect.

At that time, Nate realized that Ash could read his mind, so he made better moves to make quick work of the barrier. In three minutes, the wall shattered, leaving everyone free.

Finally, after what felt like 700.000 years, but probably was 700 years, they could legitimately make an impact in their worlds. Every yo-kai and PokemonPokemon would need to be at a conference table. They would only be able to see them and listen to them. Now, with the barrier broken, they could actually step on the opposite grounds. Being finally free indeed was sweet.

Nate and Ash manly hugged each other. Arceus and Lord Enma shook hands, Venoct and Kyubi wandered around the different Pokemon regions. Simultaneously, every legendary PokemonPokemon chose a spot to make a small house on the Yo-kai world. Still, at that time, the Yo-kai world and the Pokemon world were the same.

Ash and Nate were happily talking when Lillie came in:

Lillie: Hey Ash! You were terrific at the breaking of the barrier!

Ash turned around with a faint blush on his cheeks. He liked Lillie for a pretty long time now, even since they were at the Pokemon school. Lillie was wearing her usual attire while Ash still had the clothes that he put on the ceremony.

Lillie, realizing that Ash was wearing a suit that showed his 8 packs, blushed madly. Nate definitely took notice of it. It could be a helpful tip for Ash.

Lillie, Ash, and Nate kept talking about their origins until Lillie wanted to eat a snack. The boys weren't hungry, so they stayed talking.

Nate: Don't think I didn't notice the blushes between you two

Ash blushed furiously when Nate taunted him about it.

Ash: Shaddup, mirror. Do YOU have a love interest?

Nate blushed a bit, remembering Katie, who he actually liked, but Bear and Eddie would always try and take her away from him.

Nate: Well, yes, but my friends try to flirt with her...

Ash: . . . Don't tell me you also have "friends" that don't want to be your friends

Nate thought about it. Bear and Eddie were always taunting him, laughing at his face. Whenever he got them out of trouble, they would soon pin the blame on him. Nate nodded cautiously.

Ash: Did you give her something special? It's almost Valentines' Day, after all...

Nate: Nah, but I do intend on giving her a yo-kai watch...

Ash was a bit dumbfounded by the fact she couldn't see yo-kai. He thought most of the people that he knew would've at least helped him with yo-kai-related problems.

Ash. Sure man, if she didn't have it, that would be an incredible present.

Nate: Thank you for the advice. What do you intend on giving to HER?

Now it was Ash's turn to blush.

Ash: I think I'm not gonna give her anything. I will just confess to her.

Nate: Seems cool!

The duo kept talking until it was nighttime, and Nate went to his house to sleep. Ash really didn't have a place to sleep, so Lord Enma gave Ash a home on New Yo-kai World. There were 2 bedrooms with 1 bed in each. Lord Enma planned that.

Lillie and Ash slept together with an enormous blush, and Max and Bonnie slept together. Max and Bonnie didn't mind (why are you looking at me like that :/) after all, they were little kids.

Ash, though, now there were no limits to training his Pokemon to prove those good-for-nothing "friends".