4: Ignited Rivalry

Start from the beginning

Nøkk: "cause I do." She says smiling even though he can barely see it. "I'll keep it brief, I'm a loner so don't follow me." She says as Crow nods understanding the line wolf mindset.

Crow: "hmph... If I had a nickel for every time I've heard or said that exact phrase." He says hoping to earn a chuckle from her but doesn't.

Nøkk: "so you and Eliza seem close." She says as Crow already sees what she's getting at.

Crow: "we're not romantically involved if that's what you think, she's more like a sister to me and besides, all a woman is gonna get from being in a relationship with me is regret." He says being honest as Nøkk looks over surprised.

Nøkk: "that's rather harsh don't you think?" As Crow deflects the question asking about who they're facing. "Mozzie representing the SASR, Oryx from the GIGR, Mute and Smoke from the SAS and Warden from the-"

Crow: "CIA and was part of the president's security detail." He says as Nøkk figured he would know of Warden. "See ya inside." He says walking off with his SOCOM 16 DMR approaching Hibana. "So what do you need me to do?" He asks as Hibana stares for a few seconds.

Hibana: "I want you providing long range support and droning us in, Mira did give me a heads-up of what it can do." She says with an innocent smile.

Crow: "works for me." He says getting ready as the match starts with Nøkk sneaking into the garage area while Hibana, Thatcher, and Ace following Crow's drone that's hiding them from the cameras but a pest hacks into the drone as mozzie drives off with it. "the fuck was that?" He asks baffled as Hibana responds saying mozzie's gadget can hack into drones. "Oh... Well that's bullshit." He retorts sending another drone out.

Mozzie meanwhile is driving the hacked drone back to his position but stops when he sees lines from his drone and realizes Nøkk is close. He turns to get decked in the face and looks up see Nøkk aiming her desert eagle at his head.

Nøkk: "sorry Max." She says eliminating from the match with a headshot. Hibana and her group continue following Crow's drone as they stop at a reinforced wall. Thatcher uses his EMP grenades to deactivate the mute jammers as Hibana and Ace quickly use their hard breach devices to open up the wall as they see a nitro cell land at their feet as they all dive away avoiding the explosion.

Ace: "throwing smoke." As he tries using the smoke screen to sneak into objective but Warden puts him down.

Hibana: "damn it... Crow go help Nøkk gain control above the site." As Nøkk doesn't like the sound of this but deals with it. Crow enters the top floor through a window.

Crow: "Nøkk where are you?" He asks laying on his side while keeping his SOCOM 16 aimed at the door.

Nøkk: "cigar lounge, be advised Oryx is- shit!" As Crow hears an explosion from her comm. "I'm good, just avoided a nitro cell... Opening op a hatch now." She says as Crow begins making his way to Nøkk when he hears the announcer say it's a 2v4.

Crow (mind): "well shit." As he overhears someone behind him as he quickly turns firing his SOCOM 16 as Oryx dives into cover as Crow also gets behind cover but Oryx runs through a wall catching Crow off guard as he is tackled against a wall forced to drop his SOCOM 16 and headbutts Oryx who backs up as they begin circling each other "why does he look familiar?" He thinks to himself.

They strike and counter each other as they're rather evenly matched as Oryx uppercuts Crow which knocks his helmet off but Crow retaliates with an elbow to his forehead causing Oryx to back away with his forehead beginning to bleed. Oryx charges him in anger lifting him up and slams him through multiple soft walls and eventually on the ground as Crow looks at Oryx closely as his eyes widen under the shades seeing Oryx with going down his face.

Crow: "Saif." He says recognizing while getting to his feet as Oryx scoffs slightly.

Oryx: "so you do remember... Even my friends who you murdered!?" As he throws multiple punches with Crow trying to block as best as he can with his fist being planted against his stomach as he backs up clutching his stomach as the strength of Oryx is ridiculous. Oryx throws another punch as Crow catches his arm and rolls him into a tight armbar as Oryx tries using his strength to get up but Crow shoots him in the head with his 1911 TACOPS as he lays there exhausted as Harry and Zero look in concern.

Harry: "so it would seem Oryx and Crow are affiliated." As Zero sighs lowly while stroking his beard.

Zero: "that's putting it mildly, this fight definitely isn't over." As they continue watching the match go down. Crow gets to his feet while catching his breath as Nøkk finds him.

Nøkk: "we only a minute and thirty left and the rest are in objective, you got frags right?" As Crow nods as Nøkk tells him her plan. Smoke and Mute are watching the breach with Warden watching their flank.

Crow: "a former friend of mine would call this an absolute cluster fuck." As Nøkk scoffs at this.

Nøkk: "just toss the damn frags." As they both toss their frags through the breach as Mute and Smoke can't do much about this.

Mute/Smoke: "ah shite." As the grenades eliminate them both with Crow and Nøkk moving into site as Warden lands a couple shots on Nøkk as Crow fires his 1911 TACOPS hitting Warden in the chest but runs out of ammo. Crow full sprints towards and sends a flying knee connecting as Warden backs against a wall trying to fight back but Crow grapples him down and Nøkk finishes him off as they've won the match.

Nøkk: "not bad Crow." She says offering her hand as Crow accepts her help as they walk out and are congratulated by their teammates but Scott from his peripheral vision sees Saif coming towards.

Scott: "Saif... Calm down." He says not wanting to fight but Saif goes to charge but Seamus comes in holding him back as Saif glares wanting to murder Scott.

Zero: "Saif that's enough, Harry's office... Now." He sternly growls as Saif leaves as Scott sighs.

Nøkk: "what's his deal with you?" She asks curiously as Scott is reluctant to say anything.

Scott: "let's just say my years in the CIA have made me a lot of enemies." He says as informative as he can be while Nøkk settles for this answer for now.