Meet Joe

The King only let me sleep for maybe 3 hours before I was woken up. He was thirsty and wanted something to drink. I got him a cup of warm blood and returned to the room. He drank it down and told me I was aloud to go back to bed.

"Slave you may rest on the couch, this is your reward for doing as you where told." King Hunter even gave me a blanket and a pillow to use as well. I was thankful. This was the first act of kindness the King gave me, and I used everything that was given to me. I did not want to waste anything incase he changed his mind and took it back. The old me would have mocked him but I didn't want the beating anymore. He called them punishments, but I wasn't fooled.

The next morning, I awoke thankfully dreamless and got up. Looking around I found a pile of clothes. Looking more closely I saw a note, it read.

Slave,

You may pick an outfit out of these clothes, I want eggs for breakfast, chicken cutlets for lunch but no dinner.

-Sir

That's all it read, at least I got clean clothes. I saw a light blue sweater and A pair of blue jeans. I grabbed them and noticed again that I did not have any under garments. Changing in the bathroom, I come out and head back to the kitchen. It seems this is where I spend a lot of time. I did the dishes from yesterday after realizing that I never got to them then used the whisk from yesterday and grabbed a bowl from the top shelf.

Walking over to the fridge I pulled out the eggs and some milk and butter. The frying pan was on the stove already and I went about making him his eggs. There was a noise coming from one of the hallways, but I tuned it out. I figured if it were not me, I could not get hurt.

Pouring the eggs into the pan, I waited a few minutes and then started stirring them. Lost in my own thoughts again I did not notice the stranger standing in the kitchen until I felt a hand around my waist, and I was being pulled out the door. Shocked I did not move. I saw several guards running for me. I watched as they got closer but the thing holding me just kept running and running. I thought about my burning eggs. I hope I don't get punished for this; I couldn't stop what was going on.

The thing that was carrying me suddenly licks up speed and jumps, I grab on to I think an arm. Suddenly we are air born and running up a wall. What the fuck is going on? What did I do now? Next thing we are falling and land with an impact. The thing let out a growl and started running again. My mind was racing. What is going on? Just as suddenly as it started it stopped. It put me down.

I fall flat on my ass and stay there. I didn't know what was going on and I did not want to get hurt anymore. I was to be a good slave and just stay right here. No more beating from the King. Please no more beatings.

I didn't realize I said this out loud when a male voice responded with "SHHHH little one, he can't hurt you anymore. I got you now, we are safe. It is okay." Taken aback I start and move as far away as I can. This was to much. Way too much for my little human mind to comprehend. I black out.

Male

She looked so helpless in that kitchen that I just couldn't leave her behind. I made the split-second decision to bring her with me. That vampire King thought he could use me for a hunt. The only reason he got a jump on me was because I was taking a leak after having a drink. Running through the garden and climbing the wall was not difficult because of my own strength but it was not as easy as I thought it would be carrying the girl. I knew she wasn't a vamp. Her eyes told me that she was almost completely gone. I couldn't allow that.

Getting over the wall and to the line that separated the vampires from us my own strength started to fail but we made it. I set her down and she just fell like a sack of potatoes. I moved to the side, but she didn't try to get up.